Ban of Jake

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #373643 by Zero
Ban of Jake was created by Zero
Hello temple, it is my duty to announce that Jake has been banned indefinitely for academic cheating and conduct unbecoming. He used an AI to write several of his lessons. This is in violation of our temple rules and policies, as well as being in violation of pretty much every line of our docterine.

evidence in this issue is clear and overwhelming. In one of them he left the AI welcome message that stated “As an AI language model, I don't have personal experiences to share. However, I can provide an insightful essay on Thesis, Antithesis, and Synthesis.” Followed by an essay on that exact topic.

Master Rosalyn and the ip team ran several of his essays through our plaigerisim and AI checker after seeing the first obvious instance of cheating and discovered several more lessons that were 99.9% AI generated or plaigerized.

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly either here or on discord.

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentice: Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini, Khwang

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, Rex
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi