Advice

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 4 months ago #175302 by
Replied by on topic Re:Advice

Revan Falton wrote: If you are still having trouble accessing your messages, use the following link.

Www.templeofthejediorder.org/mytotjom/inbox

It should take you.straight to it. If not, there is likely an issue with the browser you are using.

Thank you for your help
Namaste and MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 4 months ago #175303 by
Thank you for your help, happy new year

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 4 months ago #175473 by
Replied by on topic Advice

Exar Qel Droma wrote: What would a true Jedi do if he was being manipulated, bullied and walked all over?
(Apart from not let it happen in the first place)

When I was in school, I was bullied pretty bad, and I just took it and buried it, which I do not recommend. I let my anger and hate build up so strongly in me that I still battle it today, some 20 years later.

WWJD? What would Jedi do... well, honestly, I have no idea. I personally feel it is necessary for people to defend themselves, almost like martial arts, but mentally and spiritually. If you're repeatedly tormented, you have to do what you can to stop it. I know turn-the-other-cheek is a popular philosophy, but when you're living in pain, sometimes you have to do something to show your tormentors that you won't allow them to do so anymore. But as a disclaimer, I DO NOT condone violence.

Everyone has to deal with these issues a different way. Sometimes bullies can be laughed at and pitied, allowing you to shrug it off. That worked for me in certain cases. In others, I wish I had punched a couple of those jack asses. That's me being honest with you, not saying that that's what you should do.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 months ago #175500 by
Does it matter where you post your simple oath or can it be posted anywhere?

More
9 years 3 months ago #175524 by Hitira38
Replied by Hitira38 on topic Re:Advice
Exar Qel Droma, you must be adverse. You must name your opponite. You must build a foundation. At least in the art of war.
You fight or flee. If you seek guidance you can message me anytime. Take care and may the force be with you.

HN

More
9 years 3 months ago #175526 by Hitira38
It matters.

HN

More
9 years 3 months ago #175527 by Hitira38
Its under oaths. Just look some.

HN
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jestor

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #175555 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Advice
The fear that you face now is only the first manifestation of the struggle that you will face for the rest of your life.

Its not a matter of defeating your oppressor
it is a matter of learning how to be afraid while upholding ones dignity as a humam being

This is the first step to being Jedi

Thats not very specific but its very precise

dont let your mind get boxed in to the idea that youre at oddz with another person

The deeper theme is how you will belive in your own self worth when life puts you in a situation where no one else belives in it

Also remember that no one fights harder than a person who knows that they are in the right. Dont let anyone confuse you. You do not have to submit to the whims of the fearful or the belligerent or the manipulative.

When another person is seeking to dominate you there is no wisdom that will help you unless you have decided for yourself these things
1) that you are worth loving and respecting. You have value and you have magic that will make the world wonderful
2) that you are willing to respect that same value in others
and
3) that you and only you are responsible for belifing in and respecting your value

It doesnt matter if you are afraid. and it doesnt matter if you face this lesson now or twenty years from now but the lesson will remain until you choose to belive in your own value.
when that happens you will find a way to face your fear

PM me if you want

People are complicated.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , , Hitira38

More
9 years 3 months ago #175568 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Re:Advice
One more thing young Jedi,

There are no simple oaths
except the ones you make to yourself
and they are the only ones that matter
Love yourself and be free

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hitira38

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 2 months ago #182806 by
Replied by on topic Re:Re:Advice

Hitira38 wrote: Exar Qel Droma, you must be adverse. You must name your opponite. You must build a foundation. At least in the art of war.
You fight or flee. If you seek guidance you can message me anytime. Take care and may the force be with you.

And also with you

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi