Light bubbles dont work

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #196776 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Light bubbles dont work

steamboat28 wrote:

OB1Shinobi wrote: i am saying is that it is not possible to prevent someone elses attention or intent from interacting with you. there is no way to "shield" that

Yes. there is. You can't stop the initial intent, but you can prevent the interaction. In exactly the same way that someone can say something offensive to you, but you can refuse to actually take offense.

if i understand the radio wave correctly, there is no WALL which deflects other radio waves and prevents them from entering into the space,

rather, the output generated is such that the transmited signal is not strong enough to be detected by the receiving apparatus

or if that isnt clear, als we could use light, or sound[/quote]

I'm sure that waves (such as radio) all work the same, and I know you can effectively negate a sound wave by producing an inverse sound wave that is otherwise identical. The phase shift uses a trough to cancel a crest and vice versa, effectively producing silence instead.

In support of my standpoint in this thread, that's also exactly how folk magick counterspells have worked for tens of thousands of years.

you increase your basic output by the kinds of things i have mentioned - the development of your ability to focus, the amount of self reflection your thoughts are stuck on, what you put into your body and what you allow your mind to be attached to, how much you exercise, the goals and aspirations you pursue and the activities you participate in

This is actually a hemorrhaging of energy, and is generally considered very unhealthy in most energetic systems unless it's intended. Someone with enough energy to pour excess out should also have control enough not to.

these things act as our shields to a much greater extent than the visualized bubble

the bubble is virtually irrelevant next to these and that is the ultimate point i am expressing here

I'm still not seeing where you're pulling this from. I've worked with practitioners of about 7 different, disparate energy systems from chi to prana Northern European hedge magick, and I have yet to see anything to substantiate the point you're making. In fact, each of those systems teaches defensive mechanisms if you get far enough into their traditional training mentalities.

in other words WHAT WE DO WITH OUR ATTENTION, (which is a huge topic that basically covers everything we do and everything we think) is the foundation for that "raw power" to begin with

No one is arguing that point.
The point people in this thread are arguing is that "raw power" makes a pretty crappy defensive mechanism.[/quote]

i missed your post earlier - you must have put a light bubble of invisibility around it you tricky viking :silly:

if someone says something to you - the interaction happens as soon as your mind registers their words

actually no, it happens as soon as your body registers their words, which is pretty much just as they say them and is the deeper truth here

how you respond emotionally is a result of the development you have already been through

which i would point out is also much more to do with the things i am speaking of than with any visualization

what im indicating here is that there is no way to prevent the interaction except to not be the object of someones attention

you can influence the effect these interactions have on you - you can prepare yourself for them

but as an example, as long as you read these words there is an interaction happening between us - we interact energetically just by thinking of each other or by thinking of what we want to say to each other
but because we havent established much familiarity that communication is not (necessarily) noticeable

if we were more energetically enmeshed then the effects would be more obvious

this basic theme applies to us all in all of our interactions

our energies interact as soon as we direct our attention to one another and there is no way to prevent that

what we can do is cultivate ourselves by behaving and thinking in the appropriate ways so that we are can handle these interactions without being negatively influenced by them

-

i dont know anything about european hedge magick but what i am talking about is well substantiated in both qigong and pranayama

http://www.iqim.org/guiding-principles/

"Yi Ren Qigong practice involves a complex of internal interactions between the mind and the body at the spiritual, mental, and emotional levels, as well as between the individual and their living environment. There are intrinsic levels of practice, and there are extrinsic levels of practice; the latter include such areas as interactions between one’s genetic makeup and the environment, nutritional choices, and personal and social relationships.
The emphasis is on building health by developing healthy habits, such as eating a healthy diet and doing appropriate exercise, as well as on stopping unhealthy habits such as quitting smoking, stopping unhealthy food addictions or other addictions and reducing excess stress and so forth. "

http://vedanet.com/2012/06/13/secrets-of-the-five-pranas/

"While the subject of Prana is common in Yogic thought and while different forms of Prana may be introduced, the subject of Prana and its different subtypes is seldom examined in depth. For this reason the entire science of Prana, which is vast and profound, is rarely understood. In this article we will look into this vast subject, that we might be awakened to the great expanse of Prana in all of its manifestations.

The human being consists of five koshas or sheaths:

Annamaya kosha – food – physical – the five elements
Pranamaya kosha – breath – vital – the five pranas
Manomaya kosha – impressions – outer mind – the five kinds of sensory impressions
Vijnanamaya kosha – ideas – intelligence – directed mental activity
Anandamaya kosha – experiences – deeper mind – memory, subliminal and superconscious mind

As a simple summary we could say that Prana governs the intake of substances. Samana governs their digestion. Vyana governs the circulation of nutrients. Udana governs the release of positive energy. Apana governs the elimination of waste-materials. The key to health and well-being is to keep our Pranas in harmony. When one Prana becomes imbalanced, the others tend to become imbalanced as well because they are all linked together.

The mind also has its energy and Prana. This derives from food, breath and impressions externally. Prana governs the intake of sensory impressions. Samana governs mental digestion. Vyana governs mental circulation. Apana governs the elimination of toxic ideas and negative emotions. Udana governs positive mental energy, strength and enthusiasm.

On a psychological level, Prana governs our receptivity to positive sources of nourishment, feeling and knowledge through the mind and senses. When deranged it causes wrong desire and insatiable craving. We become misguided, misdirected and generally out of balance.

Apana on a psychological level governs our ability to eliminate negative thoughts and emotions. When deranged it causes depression and we get clogged up with undigested experience that weighs us down in life, making us fearful, suppressed and weak.

Samana Vayu gives us nourishment, contentment and balance in the mind. When deranged it brings about attachment and greed. We cling to things and become possessive in our behavior.

Vyana Vayu gives us free movement and independence in the mind. When deranged it causes isolation, hatred, and alienation. We are unable to unite with others or remain connected in what we do."

both articles go on to explain more but im hoping these excerpts get my point across

raw power is the foundation upon which any and every kind of defense rests

no matter how sophisticated or elegant any defense in any context - it must rest on a position of power or it will crumble

unfocused and uncontrolled power is a crappy defense

raw power is like the voltage of the battery in the flashlight - it needs to be channeled, obviously, but the stronger the battery the more light it can put out

if we are batteries i am attempting to point out how to increase our voltage - or in many cases how to stop wasting it on what could be called energetic leakages

i am basically talking about being able to withstand the stress of social interactions while maintaining energetic sensitivity

and cultivating the internal fortitude necessary to do this even in the presence of overt hostility

and how it is FAR more a matter of our overall lifestyle than it is of the "bubble" visualization

thats it

thats pretty much my whole point

i concede that people feel the bubble shield is useful - imo it IS useful but not the way people think that it is

at this point i am losing interest in the thread, simply because ive expressed what i feel is important to express and i seem to be repeating myself to no avail

i dont really feel obligated to see any particular outcome with this discussion (i usually dont) my only obligation here has been to point out that how we live is the ABSOLUTELY MORE determining factor to our energetic durability than any visualization

if you guys want to keep the conversation going i will be happy to respond, but truthfully i dont really have a lot more to say - ive pretty much said what i wanted and now im ok with letting the message sink in where it will and vanish where it wont

i appreciate your feedback

People are complicated.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #196780 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic Light bubbles dont work

steamboat28 wrote:

OB1Shinobi wrote: ....you can effectively negate a sound wave by producing an inverse sound wave that is otherwise identical. The phase shift uses a trough to cancel a crest and vice versa, effectively producing silence instead.

this actually did register with me

i would still say that to my way of thinkng, the "inverse sound wave that is otherwise identical" is more a matter of the things ive referenced here than the shield visualization, but i do acknowledge the validity of this point in particular, regardless of interpretation of how it might translate

People are complicated.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by OB1Shinobi.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi