2020 Protests

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #352454 by OB1Shinobi
Replied by OB1Shinobi on topic 2020 Protests
Whether you want to say its Antifa or the alt-right/white supremacists, or the mafia or the cia or the Russians or whatever, there is a non-organic element that is exploiting these protests as an opportunity to cause anarchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_nikV7vYgg

People are complicated.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheDude

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #352455 by Rosalyn J
Replied by Rosalyn J on topic 2020 Protests

OB1Shinobi wrote: Whether you want to say its Antifa or the alt-right/white supremacists, or the mafia or the cia or the Russians or whatever, there is a non-organic element that is exploiting these protests as an opportunity to cause anarchy.

This has been the case since Traeyvon Martin. I'm not an any means type of person

But when my ancestors were quietly singing and marching and sitting the "system" still functioned.
When Kapernic took a knee people (who I actually know) were disgusted at the anti-patriotism and denying the message sent.

So yeah, my video might have ruffled a few feathers. I don't apologize. Every time this happens I and my friends and family feel closer to untimely death

No matter what this looks like, we can't let it detract from the real issue.

A man was murdered by a "Peace Officer" and the President has said "looters" will be shot and I just wonder if people are going to have a bit more target practice with my brothers and sisters.

I'm frustrated this story keeps playing out with life after life. Of course I can't breathe

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, TheDude

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #352458 by OB1Shinobi
You definitely didnt ruffle my feathers, Rosalyn. I support this movement whole-heartedly. Cops need to be held accountable for what they do and the nation needs to show black people that they really are a part of it.

Im bringing the Antifa thing to attention because i feel they're hijacking the movement and turning it into something that it wasn't intended to be and i want that to be recognized.

People are complicated.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, TheDude, Rex

More
3 years 10 months ago #352466 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic 2020 Protests
There definitely have been third parties seeking to exploit this. A guy was caught in my area trying to get people to flip parked cars, and the protestors tried to apprehend him and hand him over.

Accountability for police (especially given our currently very shoot-first-and-think-later jurisprudence regarding qualified immunity) is an insanely important idea that shouldn't be partisan at all. Regardless of what you think of antifa, far right groups, etc. the blatant violations of civil rights in reckless disregard of statute (including curfew orders) ought to worry everyone. You should not be tazed and ripped out of your car for driving while black (Atlanta), shot at for sitting on your porch (which is legal in curfew) (AZ), or brutalized by police while showing your press credentials (Washington DC).

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, TheDude

More
3 years 10 months ago #352479 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic 2020 Protests
Management

This is my meat and potatoes

Last night in my local area after the protesters who were organized by the Actual Black Life’s Matter association here - after they left last night ANOTHER group of people vandalized ALOT of things. It was pretty obvious. That’s a benift of good management and good organization.

There are people still getting sick and people are still dying. Kids can’t go to school and there fighting in the streets.
Seems like it happened overnight

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi, TheDude

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 10 months ago #352489 by
Replied by on topic 2020 Protests
It is very sad to see the pain that we go through Until we all learn to love each other more than we love ourselves or I should say at least the same

My statements are probably outdated but when I graduated The sheriff's department.
It was After the Rodney king incident so we have a lot of knowledge on what not to do.

It's kind of funny you start out being taught to be peace officers and your diploma actually says peace officer.
But as soon as you get in a car now you are transformed into a Law enforcement. enforcing every infraction without question
And overcoming any opposition no matter what the cost.

It's really a mindset they need to start Changing.
when we're kids and then of course they need to change the core curriculum in lawinforcment training.

And be trained in that they are public servants and not the masters.

Even the 1st kings of Israel were commanded to read the law day-and-night so that way they didn't think their head was above anyone else's

It's going to be another hard lesson but I continued to believe we are all one.

More
3 years 10 months ago #352515 by OB1Shinobi
Former President Barack Obama released a statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqYcVWtitqc

People are complicated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosalyn J, TheDude, Rex

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #352982 by OB1Shinobi
I dont even know how i should explain what this video is. I think i will just say that its worth watching.
https://www.newswars.com/black-woman-weeps-while-walking-through-looted-store-i-cant-even-feed-my-damn-kids/

The above article is very sad. This one is inspiring.
https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/06/23/black-man-with-contentious-cop-history-risks-life-to-save-officer-from-burning-car-this-man-is-my-brother-through-christ/

People are complicated.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by OB1Shinobi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kobos

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #352999 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic 2020 Protests
There has been a lot of pain in the wake of these protests. Some say it is "growing pains" of reform I disagree with this though as there has been a highly organized component to these protest that has very (IMHO) little to do with the original reasons behind these protests.

Obi, I remember in Missouri when the only gas station in Fergueson burned, people in the area had to begin going a town over to buy gas. This was not an option for some and that damage to the community was something that took years before another company would build another station.

We should not forget the unintended casualties of these protests, and there are many.

Most of us don't agree with how many historical figures lived their lives and the standards at the time the lived (Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln). However, to lash out at historical monuments and erase them is a bad idea. The positive ideas these monuments represent should not be lost.

Much Love,
Kobos

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Kobos. Reason: Added Statement
The following user(s) said Thank You: OB1Shinobi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 9 months ago #353085 by
Replied by on topic 2020 Protests

OB1Shinobi wrote: Whether you want to say its Antifa or the alt-right/white supremacists, or the mafia or the cia or the Russians or whatever, there is a non-organic element that is exploiting these protests as an opportunity to cause anarchy.

The word you are looking for is "accelerationists" and it isn't an organization or even a belief system as much as a way to implement one's preferred political system.

Long story short, accelerationists believe that in order for their system of choice to come about the previous system must be destroyed. Because of this belief accelerationists will do whatever it takes to hasten the destruction of whatever system they live under.

Lastly, please note that accelerationism isn't left or right. One of the first people who mentioned it on the left was Karl Marx and nowadays one of the most well known accelerationists is Brenton Harrison Tarrant, the perpetrator of the Christchurch mosque shooting.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi