Colors Of The Jedi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9731 by
Replied by on topic Re:Colors Of The Jedi
btw: shouldn't we move this topic to Jedi Art ?

@Jon: and who would you consider a jediist to be then ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 months ago #9732 by
I'm kind of done making the Jedi Color announcement - if you want to move it...?

You know, Jon, this site and TOTJF are the only who take a Jedi Oath that I know. But then - very few sites have rank any longer.

Most consider it sort of RPG - but I think it's kind of nice - except I think it should be done after the Jedi has established themselves not before training...maybe on becoming a Knight? (Not really sure how it's done here).

If there is one thing I wouldn't want to see less of - it's celebration and ceremony.

I wish training of some kind could be stadardised but kept to each site. But basics covered and completed could be found acceptable between each of the sites.

Jedi Gatherings would be really special if there were some Knighting ceremonies.

I honestly can't understand what the fear is. Jedi sites are more alike than different. Individuality is important but key basics are really very similar... It's a friendly group of people...

Ah well - I guess the colors were fun - and maybe a baby-step in a direction towards getting more together as a group.

Of all people I believe that difference and tolerance makes this a strong and vibrant community - but there are so many key similarities that could be utilised to make it a great community?

Ah well...one day maybe?

I'm making a Jedi Community themed Wreath for my door. Add some symbols and words of the Jedi. I'll really enjoy that. So - yeah - it's all important isn't it?

- Asta

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 4 months ago #9733 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Colors Of The Jedi
Actually I can fully understand your idea about colours. They have a symbolic value, and expressive, and unifying value. So it is important for the Jedi to understand what is important to them, what do colours mean to them. I also like your ideas on the Knighting ceremonies, after all it is an important step. If someone for instance cannot find a community to live out these ceremonies, (like the solitary Wiccan initiation) a ceremony could be established for those alone. You have really good ideas Sister Asta Sophi.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 6 months ago #26205 by
im sorry but ive just joined i wondered if you might tell me exactly what im meant to do right now cuz im kinda lost in all the pages and i dont get it. im really interested but i dont know where to go to become a master.please send a reply ASAP

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 6 months ago #26210 by
this seems a strange thread to choose to say 'help'

basically your first place to go is in fact the front page.

The find the newcomers FAQ, How to use this site, and training starts here

all these links and more can be found in the left column - you can also expect an email and or pm from one of our intake officers.

Other than that - just explore the site - all the commonly asked questions can easily be found within the forum.

Welcome to totjo and

MTFBWY - A

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi