Different Jedi?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9223 by
Different Jedi? was created by
So I might just not be reading far enough in, but I was wondering...I can pretty much figure out all the others, but what is a pure land Jedi? Is that like Druids and stuff?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9224 by
Replied by on topic Re:Different Jedi?
Greedo wrote:

So I might just not be reading far enough in, but I was wondering...I can pretty much figure out all the others, but what is a pure land Jedi? Is that like Druids and stuff?

Actually a Druidic Jedi would fall under the Pagan Rite of Jediism.
The Pure Land Rite is the Rite of Jediism Which does not carry another belief system syncretisticaly in the practice of the faith. As an example, I am a Christian Jedi. I practice Jediism as it relates to Christianity in my own custom. However, a Pure Land Rite Jedi is one who only practices Jediism (whatever form that may be for each individual). Does that help in Answering your question?

~Br. Tom
Servant of the Servants of the Force

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 5 months ago #9230 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Different Jedi?
Maybe it would help to talk (PM) to the Jedi who declared themselves under \"Masters and Knights of Pure Land Jediism Roll-call\" in the Pure Land Jedi Forum. There you would get first hand info.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9282 by
Replied by on topic Re:Different Jedi?
Perfect. Makes sense now. Thank you Monsignor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi