• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #9108 by
Karma was created by
I know about the Karma bug. There is no way to give Karma but I will find and fix it. Everyone still has their Karma.

M (John+)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #9111 by
Replied by on topic Re:Karma
Looks like it's working to me just fine.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #9113 by
lol we always get karma wether or not on this site lol. just having fun yes it looks up and running to me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9175 by
and what is the karma bug ?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9202 by
My neighbor had a dog named Karma... It got hit by a car. Died instantly.:laugh:

Karma - everyone must believe in it. Like a check & balance. A heed or warning. Or a sense something is going to happen based on circumstances. A cause & effect.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9266 by
Ridan Whimid wrote:

My neighbor had a dog named Karma... It got hit by a car. Died instantly.:laugh:

Karma - everyone must believe in it. Like a check & balance. A heed or warning. Or a sense something is going to happen based on circumstances. A cause & effect.

wait wait wait ... why does everyone have to believe in it ??? I know what karma is, but in respect of the use of Karma in this forum I thought it had to do something with this ... am I wrong ?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #9267 by
Lysello Zanega wrote:

Ridan Whimid wrote:

wait wait wait ... why does everyone have to believe in it ??? I know what karma is, but in respect of the use of Karma in this forum I thought it had to do something with this ... am I wrong ?

No

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 5 months ago #9274 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:Karma
Today my daughter and I got on the topic of Karma while sitting at the drive-thru at Burger King when the cashier returned too much change. Well the discussion came up as to whether or not the girl should be told. I said yes and then Shannon, my daughter paused and then agreed, recalling what happened not to long ago at her work when a good act of faith turned back into a good tip.

She told me how a family's dinner check totaled over $75.00 and as Shannon prepared to run the credit card to the bill, she noticed that there was a computer qlitch that double charged one of the meals. Shanni got her Boss to over ride the changes and then ran the new bill, some $15.00+ less than the family had known. As she returned the credit card she explained why the difference in the original bill and what she noticed and changes that were made to correct it. After the family left, Shanni was left a tip of $25. Her belief in Karma, that what you do comes back ten-fold, definately showed in that day.....

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi