Community

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8928 by
Community was created by
Hey, we are a Jedi community right? Not just on here, but out there as well. So why do people mostly only talk on here? Or maybe you all just don't want to talk to me. I have a myspace page, if anyone is interested, and I'm sure most of you do also, why don't we all post them in here, if you are open to people adding you and maybe talking with you on there as well. That is something I can actually check at home (sometimes) so it would be cool also to see some pics and things people like. I think it would be a great community builder, if anyone else is interested. I wouldn't mind some phone conversations also, but right now I can't stay under my minutes as it is (well more accurately my wife cannot) so that will have to wait, unless someone is interested in calling in the evenings or something. That could be discussed through PM later I suppose.

In addition, I'm pretty sure there at one time was a place where we could get a linking banner to put on our myspace page if we wanted to. Is there still one? and if so where can we get it?

If anyone is interested in adding me, my page at myspace is:
www.myspace.com/shadowjedicleric
If not, thats alright too.

I'm sure there are other ways we can be in contact as well, if anyone has other ideas, put them out here.

DK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8929 by
Replied by on topic Re:Community
My myspace is myspace.com/innocentvampyre the name is actually Dilly-Dally-Shilly-Shally. And about the phone thing, if anyone would like to talk to me, it's going to be a while, i have no phone for the time being. But anyway.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8937 by
Ok, I guess only us pagan's want to talk to our fellow Jedi, seems kind of funny to me.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8938 by
yeah, well, it happens.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8941 by
Admittidly, I do already have three others from here on my myspace. Perris, Justice, and ...um, I don't remember the other one, but I do recognize that those three did add me already.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8945 by
i am on perris', i think, i invited her. i don't remember if i invited you, i will go and see now.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8946 by
I don't have myspace account hust hi5, everyone interested is http://zeltvp.hi5.com, just stop by and comment

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 months ago #8965 by
i am myspace dumb, so if you find me add me Daniel thomas for the search otherwise it will be really difficult for me lol. but i am up to talking all over the place lol.

More
16 years 5 months ago #8972 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Community
I'm only on face book, perhaps I'll have to look into this my space thing. ;)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi