The temple is NOT a dating service...

More
16 years 6 months ago #8669 by Garm
If all our temple ever accomplishes is the bringing of two people togehter...I believe that I can live with that. B)

Br. Lenny

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8670 by
It's common for people to meet like minded folks at church, make new friends and find someone they love. That's nothing new and I'm delighted whenever that happens. I hope we don't break up any marriages but ... worse things happen at sea and church should be fun; something one wants to attend; not something to \"Thank God\" when it's over. Otherwise, don't go.

M (Br. John+)

Everyday is a Holy day for a Jedi; each moment a precious gem.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8673 by
WAIT, this ISN'T a dating service? No wonder there are far more men than women. I guess this isn't where I belong,lol. I was certain that when I signed up, it asked me questions about whether I liked blondes, redheads or brunettes. Also further detailed questions that may have been inappropriate, can you explain this John? I thought this was MATCHJEDI.COM, or ADULTJEDIFRIENDFINDER.COM. What a bummer.

DK

J/K, John really didn't ask me any probing or inappropriate questions, that I can remember. What a great thread title, we could have so much fun with that idea, especially for PR sake, hint hint wink wink, P!

More
16 years 6 months ago #8674 by Garm
Hey! I don't recall any questions like that, can I take the entry questionnaire again? I like quiet walks as the suns set over Mos Eisley,
then dancing at the cantina, just ask my wife...Doh! lol

Br. Lenny

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8677 by
LOL, this forum is chopped full of wonderful people, your all so great and thanks for giving me my first smile of the day. Congrats Perris, i hope the two of you can work things out and stay together for a long time.

May the force guide and protect your love.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi