GUESS WHAT!!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8288 by
GUESS WHAT!!! was created by
I am sorry again for these past weeks of not saying much of anything but i have been looking for a job and going to the local community college to get started in January, i am going back to school.
and
I HAVE A JOB NOW!!!!!
I am so excited, i had 3 interviews with Macy's and everything was against me. I was late, i had dirty clothes on, i forgot to take my tongue ring out (i forgot it entirely), but i still got the job, now this could just be total luck and coincidence but i am giving credit to the Secret, i know some of you have seen it before but if you haven't you should. I didn't have a job, then i really started to feel like i wanted a job the more i went out looking, and i also cut out some pictures of things that i wanted, the next day i got a phone call, and the day after that, yesturday, i got a job. I go in next week for paper work. So, remember, stay positive, feel the job that you will be getting, and go for it, even if you have no clean clothes, forget about a piercing that should be removed for interviews, and even if you are late, take it. i have placed the web site where you can watch it for free if you download the player, honestly it is a good video player and you can find practically anything on there, So here it is.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1251104s55qwpAx?searchId=6506578105668035221&rank=15

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8290 by
Replied by on topic Re:GUESS WHAT!!!
Congrats! i'm glad it worked out okay.
The force was with you it seems.
i haven't checked out the secret yet but hey we could all use a boost.

MTFBWY and congrats again!
now don't forget to take the toung ring out your first day (just kidding).
:)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8293 by
Outstanding! they say, \" good things come to those who wait.\" Staying determined was a key factor, also confidence goes a long way.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 6 months ago #8297 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:GUESS WHAT!!!
Thank you for sharing that Secret. Its so simple, but so illusive. Congrats on your job. MTFBWY in your work.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8299 by
Congrats on the job. Now the real fun begins, MTFBWY.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8301 by
Congratulations, now only if I can get a job.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 6 months ago #8303 by Jon
Oracle wrote:

Congratulations, now only if I can get a job.

Well now you know the SECRET to that!:whistle:

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #8386 by
LOL, yup, focus on what you want every once in a while and see yourself having it, wearing it, riding in it. Cut out pictures and visualize, that's how, i believe, i got my job. Well that and being present and getting my name out there, without that what is the point of the universe or Force giving you what you want if you aren't there?

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 6 months ago #8389 by Jon
Anora^una_Ilorn wrote:

LOL, yup, focus on what you want every once in a while and see yourself having it, wearing it, riding in it. Cut out pictures and visualize, that's how, i believe, i got my job. Well that and being present and getting my name out there, without that what is the point of the universe or Force giving you what you want if you aren't there?

I`m also sure that wishes sent into the universe do not remain unanswered. If they do then it is because it is not whole heartedly wanted or believed in. So true sister.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi