All this because two people fell in love

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7751 by
I am very glad to see this wonderful photos of your wedding. May you and your wife be blessed and guided by the Force. I wish you the best for your common journey.

MTFBWYB

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7765 by
OH NO! Now we all know what Tom REALLY looks like....PFT, Sean Connery...as if....haha, i am sooo sooo soo glad for you and Sarah. She is still breath-takingly beautiful and you are as handsome as ever. Looks like you had lots of fun to! I wish you a happy the rest of ur life!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7838 by
I'm filled with joy to see you happy. I truly wish you the best and hope that the two of you may grow old together and have a real \"happily ever after\"!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7839 by
Thank you all for your Kind and encouraging words. We're off to a great start and God willing we'll be able to share our lives with one another forever.

A Blessing for you all!

God willing, may your tea
be steeped in serenity,
sweetened by sharing,
and surrounded by the
warmth of love.

~Br. Tom
Servant of the Servants of the Force

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7860 by Jon
Well today is exactly 4 years that I have been married. And I could say that I am happy just as the very first one. I am just as much in love, although I am one or two experiences the wiser. I can hostly say that this was the best thing I have done. Tom I wish you also for all the years to come the happiness I have been able to share in. MTFBWY both.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi