What makes us human?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7750 by
Replied by on topic Re:What makes us human?
well i do think that although humans are conscious of themselves they sometimes just don't act like that ... humans are almost totally unpredictable ... and of course they lead wars for similar reasons like some animals (food, teritory, etc.) ...

but in the case of humans this is mostly greed, and the major point concernig the \"fighting each other\" i wanted to emphasize is, that animals fight just with there physical strength, whereas humans construct weapons and tools made for the only purpose of killing

that's what I meaned with my first post ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7755 by
I don't know, this turtle looks pretty armed to me! LOL

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7758 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:What makes us human?
Hahahahaha! Well you`ve convinced me now Master Tom!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7761 by
ok ... now THAT'S a valid argument XD !!!

but nevertheless (LOL) it just shows again the man-made machine (ROFL) made for killing ... (XD)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7763 by
Lysello Zanega wrote:

ok ... now THAT'S a valid argument XD !!!

but nevertheless (LOL) it just shows again the man-made machine (ROFL) made for killing ... (XD)

Oh no, this is a weapon developed by the turtle army of Madagascar to use against the great Zebra and Lion armies who are always stepping on them. This one was discovered by a Park Ranger about 6 years ago while investigating the sudden decline in Zebra Population. It was all the Turtles.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7764 by
See, they developed an \"anti-stepping on me\" defense system as well. If you ask me it is quite the deterrent.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7766 by
Leave it to Master Whiteman to bring humor to the thread. Those are great pictures, lol.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 7 months ago #7767 by Jon
Every human beings could also be described as a distinct human person. At the very moment of conception, a one time unique individual comes into being. This embryo requires protection and nourishment to become an adult person, a development which continues right into adulthood.

Every human being (no matter at what stage of development) is not in the process of becoming a distinct person but is learning to develop his/her own individual gifts. Because each of us has gifts that the other does not and therefore leading us to express ourselves in different ways does not take away the fact that each of us is a valid and equal person. A human being is simply a person and is not a person according to his/her behaviour.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 7 months ago #7774 by Jon
\"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”
-Albert Einstein

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi