IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7510 by
Replied by on topic Re:IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
HEY!!!! You said that you would be going on your honeymoon right after the wedding....for the week......it's only been what.....a day?! You are not supposed to be here, you are supposed to be with the wife, they get annoyed when they are ignored, especially so soon after the wedding....lol, congrats anywho.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7513 by
Congratulations , Brother Tom! I hope your firing from the prone position is accurate and enjoyable, and earns you \"A\" Grade Masters Rifle!

;)
MTFBWY
thud

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7517 by
Congrats Br. Tom! i am glad to hear it went off to a great start on an excellent adventure. MTFBWY both!
:)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7529 by
I did try to warn you, but you chose not to heed that warning, very well.

Your training in the Dark side shall commence starting immediately. The pain and torture that marraige brings will overcome all but the strongest wills and minds. It takes someone well versed in the Dark side, to still find pleasure in all the torment. Congradulations on your new path.

DK
(Happily married for over 6 years)

Seriously though, Congrats.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 7 months ago #7542 by Neaj Pa Bol
Well, somewhere I thought I sent my congrats, but can't find it....

Anyway, congrats to you and your wife and many happy years to you both.

Patty
MTFBWYAAF

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7547 by
Bless you, brother. I pray all goes well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7552 by
Lord Khord has a very valid point, Master Whiteman. Enjoy your time away from here and your new wife. Do not draw her wrath by showing up in here when you are suppose to be with her and her your only concern. The temple will still be here when you return. We've got it covered, brother.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7563 by
Ah, yes, what is that old saying.........oh yea, \"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned\".......

And Master Krayt has a valid point as well Master Whiteman....marriage is truly the path of the Dark Side.......you'll finally get to see how evil people truly can be, lol. Seriously, congrats....again....and stay the frak away from here for awhile, have fun in your new bliss.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi