IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7432 by
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT was created by
Ladies and Gentleman of the Order,

I will not be around much for the rest of the weekend and all of next week! I'm getting married today and will be gone on my honeymoon next week. As you can understand this is going to take up nearly all of my time.

I leave The Rev. Dr. Jeff Justice, Darth Maleficus, and Master Dan Thomas in charge in my stead. If you have questions or concerns that cannot wait until I get back please contact them. They will be working together to maintain the Order in my stead.

Thank you all for your Wonderful words and Thoughts in this especially joyous time for me. God Bless you all and MTFBWY

Forever your servant,

Br. Tom

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7433 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Twsoundsoff wrote:

Ladies and Gentleman of the Order,

I will not be around much for the rest of the weekend and all of next week! I'm getting married today and will be gone on my honeymoon next week. As you can understand this is going to take up nearly all of my time.

I leave The Rev. Dr. Jeff Justice, Darth Maleficus, and Master Dan Thomas in charge in my stead. If you have questions or concerns that cannot wait until I get back please contact them. They will be working together to maintain the Order in my stead.

Thank you all for your Wonderful words and Thoughts in this especially joyous time for me. God Bless you all and MTFBWY

Forever your servant,

Br. Tom

...thank you Br.Tom. All clear. God Bless you both today!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7435 by
Replied by on topic Re:IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Thank you very much for this information ! If some questions will arise I'll adress them.

I wish you all the best for your special day and May the Force be strong within you to and get sronger through your bond !

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7440 by
Hehehehe......at least one of you knew that this was coming, so I'll just come out and say it right now........While the cat's away, the mice will play!! Sorry, just couldn't pass up that chance, have fun in any case Tom, and congratulations.

Oh, one other thing, remember the reason that you stand on the right in the ceremony, it's the last time that you will ever BE right!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7449 by
I am very happy for you and your bride, congratulations. I wish you both the best.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7450 by
:) Have a blessed wedding and a wonderful honeymoon, may all you seek in this union of two hearts be twice full of life, love and friendship always keep passion and adventure in both of your hearts.
MTFBWY-Both :) :)

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #7455 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lord Khord wrote:

Hehehehe......at least one of you knew that this was coming, so I'll just come out and say it right now........While the cat's away, the mice will play!! Sorry, just couldn't pass up that chance, have fun in any case Tom, and congratulations.

Oh, one other thing, remember the reason that you stand on the right in the ceremony, it's the last time that you will ever BE right!

...Lol. I thought as much!

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7459 by
Heaven give you many, many merry days!

Unfortunately Shakespeare did not live in our time...

This is going to be your greates adventure yet!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7462 by
Congrats, my friend and I wish you and your wife the best. May the Force watch over and guide you both in your union.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #7488 by
Lord Khord wrote:

LOL...The cats not that far away Shaun.

On another note it was the most beautiful day of our lives. I will have photo's soon (need to down load them but we have so many it may take days) But it was certainly a blessed Day, right down to the ring bearer (my 5 year old nephew) crying of \"stage Fright\" while walking down in the procession. Sarah was absolutely Gorgeous and we were so very blessed by all our family in their support today.

We were going to have the ceremony at her parent's house (a 6000 sq foot home with a big southern style wraparound porch) but ended up moving it to the Methodist church as of yesterday because a storm came through and dropped some rather large tree's on said porch.

Either way the ceremony was gorgeous and My step-father officiated so it was a very joyous occasion for all of us.

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts and prayers and Bless you for them.

Forever your Servant,

Br. Tom

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi