Need help with mother board for laptop.....

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 7 months ago #6790 by Neaj Pa Bol
Looking for anyone that knows how to fix mother board components for laptops, like power cord module, phone cord module, etc.... My power cord Module has a piece that came of the back... Can it be soldered back on or can I find the component to place on the board... Best buy where I bought it 4 years ago has a base price of $200 starting off to repair and they say it will cost more... With Hubby's disability... that ain't gonna fly...LOL.

Any help will be appriciated!! I can fix most PC's problems, but a laptop is a whole different world!!!

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6882 by
I'd love to help you, Master Patty, but when it comes to computer stuff, I'm that slow kid in the back of the class that's picking his nose the whole time. I have no clue...lol

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6895 by
Master Patty,
if you would take some pics of what you wish to get repaired and email it to me, i will see if i can fix it. i can fix alot of old stuff, new stuff, most peripherials, i specialize in laptop floppy drives and mac floppy drives actually. and theres no charge if i can fix it

and the shipping would be cheap as well

Neaj Pa Bol wrote:

Looking for anyone that knows how to fix mother board components for laptops, like power cord module, phone cord module, etc.... My power cord Module has a piece that came of the back... Can it be soldered back on or can I find the component to place on the board... Best buy where I bought it 4 years ago has a base price of $200 starting off to repair and they say it will cost more... With Hubby's disability... that ain't gonna fly...LOL.

Any help will be appriciated!! I can fix most PC's problems, but a laptop is a whole different world!!!

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 7 months ago #6898 by Neaj Pa Bol
Kewl..... Let me charge up my digital camera and get some pic's to you... Would you PM me with your email addy.... You're a life saver!!! I want to scream at Best Buy, they fixed it last year and it's no longer under warranty... Figures... LOL

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi