Time unforgiving

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6647 by
Time unforgiving was created by
Jedi of this Temple, those that I call friend, and those that have butted heads with me in the past. For the next couple of weeks, I will be as scarce as an endangered species, being that we have just completed the move to KY, and now must spend the next week or so finding employment, and then a Unit. So, as you can see, time is an unforgiving mother of a bitch right now. I will hopefully be able to better apply myself to the Temple within the month though. Those of you that uphold the Jedi belief, take care, will see you soon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 7 months ago #6656 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Time unforgiving
Good Luck Br.Shaun! We will be thinking of you and awaiting your return. MTFBWY.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6659 by
Replied by on topic Re:Time unforgiving
Good luck andI feel your pain. I'm doing th ewhole job hunt thing myself.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6664 by
I hope all your dreams come true and you are successful in everything you attempt. May The Force Be With You at all times.

I too am pounding pavement looking for the ever elusive employment. Might have to settle with food stamps until i can find a job, don't want to but it happens.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6679 by
good luck man, i know its a pain. too bad we cant get paid to be jedi that would be great.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6683 by
Thats funny I just had a day dream at work today, that the City of Minneapolis needed a few special forces to negotiate in key places of crime and they heard that we could deflect bullets with our Samurai swords, I ended up quitting my job as my Jedi duties to the city kept me busy.LOL

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 7 months ago #6685 by Jon
Wow, thats some kind of a dream. Mine are quite boring in comparison to that.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6689 by
well that is funny last night i dreamnt that this temple played an important role for the UN and we were all ambassadors lol talk about movie dreams lol.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 7 months ago #6690 by Jon
DAN wrote:

well that is funny last night i dreamnt that this temple played an important role for the UN and we were all ambassadors lol talk about movie dreams lol.

Lol! Now thats an idea Br.Dan! We already have an ambassador....

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 7 months ago #6699 by
My dreams or dreamscape as I call it do get very detailed, in fact most of the time I am able to remember my dreams for days and if have to stop in the middle of one when I wake up in the morning, at nigh when I go back to bed I can start off where I left off.
Strange how I have had more and more Jedi dreams or are they?
Perhaps they are more on a subconscious level and have not put all the peices together, I have streams of day and night dreams almost all the time. weird huh?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi