Every effort should be made...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6358 by
In this time of changes here at our temple, we should make every effort to make peace and maintain it between our temple and Temple of the Jedi Force. There is no reason why it cannot be done. It is wished by both temples and as Jedi it is one of our mandates. So, I call upon you all to do your part. Share knowledge and learn from our brothers and sisters at TOTJF and my sincere hope is they will do the same. There should be no more of this childish arguements and fighting between our two temples. That being said, may the Force be with you all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6359 by
Replied by on topic Re:Every effort should be made...
Justice wrote:

In this time of changes here at our temple, we should make every effort to make peace and maintain it between our temple and Temple of the Jedi Force. There is no reason why it cannot be done. It is wished by both temples and as Jedi it is one of our mandates. So, I call upon you all to do your part. Share knowledge and learn from our brothers and sisters at TOTJF and my sincere hope is they will do the same. There should be no more of this childish arguements and fighting between our two temples. That being said, may the Force be with you all.

LOL, well put...if not a bit...precarious. But as we move towards this end, everyone please begin taking off your defense hats and lets start putting on our Love hats. If we are to overcome several months of distrust and conflict then we need to begin Loving Like Crazy.

They are our brothers and sisters in the Force and whatever form this peace takes...we are to do as our doctrine prescribes and show them the love and respect we would like from them.

Let this be the first step towards Peace...

-Br. Tom

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6361 by
Precarious? Maybe to a point. I know we can count on the members here to do their part. My wish and hope is that it will be the same at TOTJF. It is uncertain, but all we can do is wait and see and maintain our stance of peace.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6362 by
i will do my part for the peace the force is with us.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi