Sad Reflections....

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 8 months ago #6313 by Neaj Pa Bol
(I have posted this on both sites...)

Today I came online in my usual manner of just observing and reading of posts at both TOTJF and TOTJO. I was not expecting to see what was there.

After reading posts of the continuous and never ending strife as it seems, I feel has gone too far for any member of either site to not wonder just what really is going on. This has gone beyond the bickering of a URL address, difference of opinions of who has rights to what. But I wonder, are there far more, deep, underlining issues. Issues that have nothing to do with Jediism or the sites at all. If it is personal, leave it that way!

Reflecting back to the beginning, I am shocked, disgusted and upset that the people who started what was to be an ideal place for all have, gotten to this bitter feud, that went from chastising, foul posts at times, to threats, to the involvement of many who are not a part of the mainstream structure of what was one Temple, split into two. Now has gotten to physical violence with injuries, etc.

No member of either Temple site should be subject to all this. It's not the members responsibility to be judge, jury or even a participant in this matter. And never should be.

I am sick of the members having to be brought into the mix of this when the truth is only in half. This bickering between John and Todd has gone on before the split of the Temple. It has escalated over almost a year of control, disagreements, what ever the two could not share. Granting of Titles and Rank to members as to where other members wonder why and starts inter-feuding amoungst the members. (Old TOTJO feuds, before the split).

You are not hurting just yourselves in all this. People that have come to find a path that they have been searching for, to better themselves, only to find destruction from within over all this. New people come and see this and disappear...

I don't care any longer about Rank. I've been Council Chair, Council member, Master, Knight, etc. This is not what I expected of people who preach about good, learning a higher calling to a path of peace, helping others, etc. So I will not be surprised if I loose Rank or Titles. I walked away from Titles, they are just that. Titles. I've watched many friends get bashed, pushed away, left because of the crap that began. I've watched good people begin to question the Teachings of the Jedi because of this crap that has gone on for so long.

What is important is what the path to peace should be. What the Teachings of the Jedi will bring, whether it is the Teachings itself or with Zen Teachings, etc.

I am going to be as I have as of late, there for the members of both sites. I will not favor one over the other. I have friends at both. I will not be caught in the middle of legal issues, as I have been asked too. Be mad if you wish. But I have to draw the line somewhere when it has gotten way too out of hand.

MTFBWYAAF,
(May The Force Be With You Always and Forever)

Patty

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6319 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sad Reflections....
this is a very wise statement i for one completely agree, we should not be in this case for the feud has nothing to do with us. however on either side i lend an ear. hopefully things will become peaceful between the two temples. MTFBWUA

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 8 months ago #6324 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Sad Reflections....
Maybe I`m missing something. But I have the feeling that the feud was never between the members of the two Temples. Maybe frustrations, resentment or even anger but no feuds.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 8 months ago #6340 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sad Reflections....
What we have seen is members from both sites come to the defense of the respective members involved, John and Todd. Then the whole mess becomes defensive.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi