Attention to orders...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5477 by
Attention to orders... was created by
As of Aug 6, 2007, I have been appointed as the Ambassador to Temple of the Jedi Force (TOTJF). If you should have any particular issues that come up that need mediated between our temple and TOTJF, let me know and I will do everything I possible can to get the issues resolved. It is my duty and honor to serve the Order in this manner.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5478 by
Replied by on topic Re:Attention to orders...
Good Luck...And MTFBWY

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 9 months ago #5482 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Attention to orders...
Congratulations Master Justice. From what I have got to know about you, one of you great asset is certainly diplomacy. MTFBWY in your thoughts, words, and deeds.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5484 by
762 grains of diplomacy?

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 9 months ago #5487 by Jon
Hum...I lost interest in counting after I saw a whole beach full of grains.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5490 by
Master Shaun, I believe only the military related folks here will catch the 762 grains comment.

Thank you all for your support. Like I said, I'm honored to serve you in this fashion.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5493 by
Rev. Justice wrote:

Master Shaun, I believe only the military related folks here will catch the 762 grains comment.

Thank you all for your support. Like I said, I'm honored to serve you in this fashion.

Then you believe wrong. LOL

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
More
16 years 9 months ago #5504 by Jon
Maybe someone can explain this to me. Because I don`t have a clue about what this means.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5511 by
762 grains is kind of military jargon for 7.62 milimeter bullets.
The ones used mostly up to (I think, not sure about this one) about the vietnam era, when they came out with the first m-16 which is a 5.56 milimeter round. Also the 7.62 round is still the primary sized ammunition for Snipers and the smaller automatic weapons still used in most militaries, including the United States.

There is also a clothing line out now, you can probably find on line, that uses motivational mititary slogans and pictures for the different branches that is called something like 762 clothing or something like that.

If anyone can add to this or clarify it more, for our non-military members, please do, I'm always willing to learns something I didn't know 5 minutes ago. Unfortunately I'll probably forget it 5 minutes after, but hey, atleast I knew it once right!

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5512 by
Oh, and I'm not sure there are actually 762 grains of gunpowder in a 7.62 round, I think it may be a common misunderstanding, but I may be wrong on that as well.

DK

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi