i am not sure if I put this here LOL

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #50731 by
i would like to discuss a few thoughts I had today some were discussions I had with others here and some were inspired by my mood.

In talking to some initiates today they were talking about how there is so much to learn here and yes that is true but I have some words for those who are staring out Do not rush yourselves your training will not end even when you are a master and training students of your own so do not rush you will get to where you are suppose to be when you are suppose to get there so just enjoy it.

Also knowledge why it is good is only as important as the wisdom one has to use it and wisdom is gained by Patience and time and understanding.

everyone is here to learn and as you are here to learn from us we are also learning from you as students you end up teaching those who teach you how to do it better and learn new things we did not know.

so now onto my mood I was in a bad bad mood today with no real reason as to why It made me sit back and reflect and meditate on things that are happening in my own life it turns out that there was a issue with friends of mine and I sensed it and was hopefully able to offer insight to the situation

The moral of this story is trust your feelings and pay attention to how you feel and why odds are it is the force giving u a sense of things to come

that's it for my blather Carry on and MTFBWY
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #50740 by
Thank you for posting this! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi