Short Story Contest: I Expected More

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5071 by
Looking at the long list of hits this line is stirring up I beg your forgiveness for butting in but I have to suggest that you write a short story. Just a long paragraph really but it must end with

she said, \"I expected more.\"

Don't kid Br. John. You're already laughing at what you thought up. Write it if you dare.

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5076 by
A couple of years ago I met this couple in a Restaurant. They were going to the movies in a copper orange Nissan Sentra (His car, that she picked out and he hated according to him). As they drove in cavernous silence the tension became palpable. She was angry at him for unknown reasons and he was angry at her for being angry at him. You could see the wheels spinning in his head; “She’s been like this for two days.” “what did I do?” he thought. “Was it the dinner the other night?” “Maybe it was the kalamari…most girls don’t like kalamari do they?” “Was it the other night in bed…..”
He questioned himself the whole ride to the theatre. After the movie they went back to his place and as he walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom she looked at his Scooby Doo boxers and said “I expected more.”

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5168 by
Thear was a visiting Shehan [master instructor] to a summer workshop. This workshope ushley atracted maney pepeaill from all over north americka and some times a fouw pepeaill frome oversease.
this workshop last won weak. it intailles alout of vearey intence traning ,testing, meditchion but the most inportent part of all is the big partey wear you get to watch all kinds of aikidosa get realley dronk and for wonce lousen up and forget that theay are aikidosa.
this one ladey had heared that the visiting Shehan realey liked his drink so she desited to see if she coued get him drumk just to see wot his persnaltey woued be. It terned out that he was just like aneywon alts how had to moutch to drenk. thear was no hidden secreat wisdom that she coued poul out of his foggey droken mined and she seid hmmm i expected more.

ya i now i ame not a good storey teller. but i had to somhow keep it aikido. you must be geting tyared of me with the aikido stuf bay now hehehe

mouse

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi