Dream i had

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5047 by
Dream i had was created by
I had a dream last night (July 31, 2007); as usual I don’t remember all of it. I remember that I had a premonition that a Kumari (Buddhist/Hindu living goddess) was going to be assassinated. I knew no one would believe me but I either told a man or he found out about it. Well there was this sacred room, where no person was aloud in; he went barging in just in time to save her, my dream turned black and white. He killed maybe a dozen men with a weapon I haven’t seen before, it was double ended with a wide grip in the middle, I could tell how he was holding on to it; it was like a sort of ~ shape but more wide, it was really wide, like 6-8 inches wide except where it pointed on each end, the handle was red. His sons helped too but they didn’t have such deadly weaponry. They fended of the attackers, which were the girls’ guards. Well, I grabbed the Kumari’s hand and took here to a motel nearby, which I knew was stupid but hey, it was a dream. We had a bunch of supplies in there. The weird part was, the beginning of my dream felt like it happened long ago, like when guns weren’t used or even maybe when they weren’t created yet. But anyway, then we went to a motel nearby. We told her to stay low and don’t look out the windows, she liked to look out the windows though. I went to get some fish in a piece of crap boat and caught a decent sized one. On my way back to the motel (which was suddenly on the shore) I saw a cat, I don’t remember what color it was but it was talking to me. It worked for the bad guys that wanted the girl dead and he said he knew that I had her (I think he might have been talking because I watch this show called Bleach on adult swim and there is a human disguised as a cat) so I wanted to go inside that much worse. But the cat attacked my pet frog (which I suddenly saw on the ground) it was a calico colored frog. So I rescued it, then grabbed the cat with my other hand and tried 3 times to throw it into the pool, 3rd times the charm. Well it splashed of course, so to keep the fish alive I let it breath in the water that pooled but the water was to thick and I hadn’t thought about it but it was pool water, chlorine, lol. So it died and I accepted it, then I went inside while trying to hide the girl from being seen by the outside world.
At some point in the dream I sat down and meditated with the man and his son/s (not sure how many he had) well, I realized that we were all Jedi. We all sat down and crossed our legs but they did some hand gesture, I think they touched a few of their fingers together and held their arms sort of up wards, like I have seen some Hindu do. I commented, ‘I keep forgetting that Jedi can worship different things,’ and the boy smiled at me.

After all that I woke up. Any help on interpreting please.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5122 by
Replied by on topic Re:Dream i had
Not exactly sure what to say about that dream. Possibly that, Jedi come from all walks of life, and no two of us are the same, like a snowflake. As to the fish and the chlorinated water, that could be interpreted as, no matter how hard we try to save someone, everyone has to pass on at some point, and should just accept that as part of the great journey of life? Just a thought, who knows.

As for dreams, I actually had one last night that I remembered!! Yea me! Anywho, not sure what significance this one has, but, I have the feeling that it has some, because it was one of those that was painfully realistic, literally.

In the dream, I was running through a city, not sure which, but it was night time. I came out of an alleyway, and a car pulled up in front of, and slightly to my right. I saw the passenger of the vehicle pull out a gun, so I naturally tried to turn and run, well, that SOB shot me in the back of the head, at an angle, and I didn't die, then they drove off.
I made it to the place where I was staying, and the blurry faced folks there that I had been shot, they freaked out, and called an ambulance. Well, being that I didn't feel like I was dying in the dream, I went into the bathroom, and rearranged some mirrors so that I could see the wound, (call me morbid). On the back of my head, on the lower left part, I had a tattoo of a pentagon, with a five pointed star on the inside, sort of like the old Chrysler logo, and the bottom left section is where I had been shot. Upon closer inspection, I had numbers etched into my skull....but I couldn't make out what they were, and then I woke up, and that part of my head hurt like all hell.

How about some thoughts on that one folks?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5141 by
well i don't know much about dreams (which is why i posted here) but i have a website that i like to us to answer some questions concerning dreams.
http://www.dreammoods.com/
and it isn't all scientific like most dream interpreting sites, i like it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5210 by
Words of advice. LAY OFF THE ACID BEFORE BED!!! J/K Dreams can be so interesting sometimes. I've suggested it before in another post about dream interrupitation, but \"Dreamer's Dictionary\" by Garuda has been an excellent resource for me when I have dreams I just have to dig more into. It was $10.95 at Borders.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi