Physical Theories

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #50447 by
Physical Theories was created by
This is recruiting post (yes Jestor...a recruiting post).
Not for any website, but rather for scientists and theorists and anyone with a working knowledge of physics, theroitical or otherwise.

I have begun a project, or journey rather, into a relm of the unknown with my trusted friend and we are exploring the depths of the universe using little more than brain power at this point. So far it is apparent to me that 2 minds can accomplish much, but more minds can accomplish more. We are missing a link and by reaching out I hope that someone can help us bridge the gap with a different insight/perspective.

Before you volunteer, please know that the ultimate goal of our reasearch is highly controverstial. It can be interpreted as hereacy, an affront to higher powers, and foundation shaking. If you are uncorfortable with having a super open mind about EVERYTHING, if you feel any discontempt towards ANY of the worlds religions (past and present), then this is not the project for you. However, if you can disregauard how you feel and keep it purely intellectual, with the understanding that we will be assuming MANY things to see where that takes us, then we need your brain power!

If you are interested, please PM me for more details. Thank you!

-Master Perris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #50460 by Alethea Thompson
I'll bite, expect a PM! :)

Gather at the River,
Setanaoko Oceana

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago #51148 by
Replied by on topic Re: Physical Theories
What did you have in mind (ahah... no pun intended)?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago #51163 by
With no back knowledge whatever, I am guessing that you are either investigating psychic phenomena or grasping at straws to develop a means to travel faster than light or just circumvent the light barrier in the first place.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago #51172 by
could be interesting, but i'm more meta-physic than pure physic... could be interesting thaugh! :lol:

More
12 years 2 months ago #51173 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Re: Physical Theories
I'm no scientist, but its been an area of interest to me for ages and I still follow those sort of science and religion topics. I'd love to help if I'm able too.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi