I expected more

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4999 by
I expected more was created by
actually... keep the Females ONLY group... lol, I would hate to subject you to my \"pouts\" again. Stay here... safe and sound, tucked carefully away from paradigm challenges.

Rick ,
Tsukimaster

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5002 by
Replied by on topic Re:I expected more
i'm sorry...you have something important to say about periods? what about birth? ever do any of those things? i take it you have lots to say about how guys touch you, and don't know when to stop so you get raped. or maybe you know what it's like to be bloated and cranky with mood swings up the wazoo? tell me..please..i would like to know why you would have anything to say about these issues...cause that's what this forum is for...issues like that.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5003 by
War_Beauty wrote:

i'm sorry...you have something important to say about periods? what about birth? ever do any of those things? i take it you have lots to say about how guys touch you, and don't know when to stop so you get raped. or maybe you know what it's like to be bloated and cranky with mood swings up the wazoo? tell me..please..i would like to know why you would have anything to say about these issues...cause that's what this forum is for...issues like that.

I don't know about anyone else but my cramps are awful. ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5004 by
lol...like i said before..midol DOESN'T work..try using heat..that's the best...oh and lots of chocolate...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5005 by
And don't even get me started on stretch marks.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5007 by
what did i tell you about those? just apply vit. E cream on them. Vit. E restores the skins elasticity and will make those strecht marks go away.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5009 by
War_Beauty wrote:

what did i tell you about those? just apply vit. E cream on them. Vit. E restores the skins elasticity and will make those strecht marks go away.

Oh right...i totally forgot about that. What about spider vains? Is there a cream for that too.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5012 by
tsukimaster wrote:

actually... keep the Females ONLY group... lol, I would hate to subject you to my \"pouts\" again. Stay here... safe and sound, tucked carefully away from paradigm challenges.

Rick ,
Tsukimaster

Look man you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper this is a permanent record here.

And look at you all suave in your kaaaaaraaaahtay uniform picking on girls :evil: How brave and gallant you are, looking out for all us men.

I bet you won't be bragging about this at your dojo (if you really are an instructor, as it seems your martial arts training isn't shinning through right now) will you? A rhetorical question requires no response.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5014 by
spider veins? no, i can only think of the surgery for those. i'll look into it though

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #5039 by
okay, well i think tsukimaster was joking around. and besides, i am not your typical female. I do have periods but they aren't that bad, and i don't have bad cramps (well when i do get cramps they do hurt but), men experience Cramps too. Okay the way i describe mine (and many are going to say 'ewwwwwww') is say you have to take a really big poop (yes i said poop) but you are constepated, that is what it feels like for me. And as far as birth is concerned i have done that one yet. Oh, and i know you don't hear about it much but guys do get raped too these days. I have a very close friend who got raped. I don't get bloated and i am rarely cranky for now reason, unless i am sick. I believe that emotion is in the mind and if i am cranky it is going to be for a very good reason. As far as mood swings are concerned, the only mood swings i get are just getting wierder, not angry/sad/happy/crying for no reason/etc. I told you before i am wierd, well when my mood changes it is usually just going to be a different type of wierd, like i have a few stages of wierd. There is normal wierd, i don't give a @#$% wierd, Silly Wierd, Sleepy wierd, oh and i forgot there is one that isn't so wierd my philisophical sleepiness, that one is fun. If you want an example of that one it's in the about me section of my myspace profile, although in a few days i am going ot be changing it, need to update some stuff.
http://www.myspace.com/innocentvampyre

I don't mean to single out War_Beauty but just let you know that i am different, i suppose. But for better, i am not the stereotypical women and don't wish to be, all those things that have been state are how a women should act in todays society, we are expected to stand up for our selves and all women kind when we feel threatened, yes? I don't see it as such, we shouldn't get on the offensive. We should have fun and joke, we should remove the sterotypes of all kinds. We should be able to talk to who ever we want about what ever we want including cramps and the like. We are human, forget the labels, man and woman. Two sides of a coin. These are my opinions.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi