Prejudice, Racism, Conservatism = Low I.Q.?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago #49868 by
I am not racist and I would generally consider myself to be liberal in thought. I am also pretty dumb!

I do not think anyone should judge another persons beliefs without knowing the reasons behind them. Although we may not agree with them they do have a right to believe what they want to. If, however, a belief leads to any attempt to harm the innocent or defenceless then I would combat this with all my power.

The Force will be with you, always.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 2 months ago #49881 by
My two cents -

I am not a Democrat or Republican or Green or Tea or...,

I am not a Liberal, Conservative, Moderate or...,

I am not smart, or stupid, or average or...,

I am a human being from a suburban Chicago Midwestern American State. How I view the world has changed from when I was growing up with black and white TV and no microwaves and no computers and no cell phones or no...,

My view of the world over the last 52 years has gotten bigger and there for my tolerance for people of ALL cultures has altered.

Some issues require me, by my beliefs, to be conservative, other liberal. It is the close minded that think in only one dimension. You can learn something from the most uneducated man as well as from the most educated man. Conversely, you can be led astray by the most educated man as well as by the least educated man.

Any report can be skewed by the authors political agenda and personal beliefs. Then they are skewed by your personal and political beliefs. By the time the message is part of your knowledge base it is not the same message.

Everyone has an agenda of what they want you to believe so their side wins.

Use Your Own Mind and KEEP IT OPEN! Remember, there is your side, my side, the truth, and the Force (The side that see's it all)

It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Buddha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi