Clash Of The Gods

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #49045 by
Clash Of The Gods was created by
I've almost finished watching a fantastic documentary series called 'Clash Of The Gods.'

"Reacquaint yourself with myths so powerful that they remain woven into the fabric of the present world, resonating with real-life relevance.
Thousands of years ago, they were used to help frame the world of the ancients, and dictate the guidelines of their societies. Today, they are often the first stories we learn as children, iconic tales where good and evil clash, and humanity and fantasy collide. But what is the reality behind these stories? From the epic tragedy of Medusa, Greek mythology's most infamous female fiend, to Hercules, its greatest action hero, and Hades, master of the land of the dead and a god so feared no one would speak his name, explore these mythsand the legendary figures who inspired them in Clash of the Gods.
This 10-part series on 3 DVDs travels back in time to reveal the stories behind some of history's most infamous mythological figures and legends."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #49051 by
Replied by on topic Re: Clash Of The Gods
Sounds like a promo to me? Are you sure you're not just trying push a low budget nerdy film on us Sci-fi geeks?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #49053 by
Clash Of The Gods is a History Channel series. I've never made a movie, so I've got nothing to promote.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #49063 by
Replied by on topic Clash Of The Gods
This actually sounds extremely interesting. Thank you for sharing!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #49065 by
There are many very interesting programs on the History channel, as well as the Military adn Science channels. Those and sitcoms are pretty much all I watch.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #49074 by
I actually started watching it last night! :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #49082 by
Planet of Chaos said:

Sounds like a promo to me? Are you sure you're not just trying push a low budget nerdy film on us Sci-fi geeks?

There was "Clash of the Titans", this year they're releasing "Wrath of the Titans", and next year "Clash of the Gods" starring Onokoro

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi