Story Help?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #42643 by
Story Help? was created by
Hello everyone.
I do apologize for not being able to get on as much as I did in the past, but school is keeping me on my toes. One of the main things is my application for GSA (Govenors School for the Arts). I've decided to enter in Creative Writing, and am currently working on a story to submit. I was wondering if you guys woukld like to critique me? Don't be afraid to be harsh, I need all the help I can get. So here goes. (Spoiler for Turbo-Length)
Warning: Spoiler!

More will follow if you guys are interested, and when I type up more of it.
Thank you for everything, especially if you help critique.
MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
12 years 7 months ago #42645 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: Story Help?
Good So far...

I question the name calling... It doesnt fit into the story, not the names they used...

Future-Freak, Nostro-dumbshit, But the one used, I didn't get, unless the hero was Asian?

Just my thoughts...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 7 months ago #42648 by
Replied by on topic Re: Story Help?
Crap. I knew I was forgetting something. My story is basically a Fallout Fan-fic. The main character is trying to save the world from his vision, which is The Battleof Anchorage, and consequently, The Great War that turns the earth into a Nuclear Wonderland. The Great War took place between China and U.S., so he is going around to try and mend relations between the 2 sides. the more racist Americans, who think that he is sympathizing with the Chinese, call him these names. If this helps with the understanding of it.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi