Experiments Using The Force

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4325 by
Well i used to practise magick and would like to say a few things. I analyze everything including what i believe are the mechanics of magick. You see, when you want to get something out of magick you have to put something in, ei focus and intent. The items, are all there to help with that focus. Durring a ritual the person is sending out their intent threw \"amplified\" (focused, if they are capable) thoughts into the universe for a said goal. The universe takes this energy and works its own mojo back around until you see (or don't see) results. But this sounds awefully familiar doesn't it. I am sure many people here are familiar with \"The Secret.\" I watched this video (and am planning on watching it again) and everything that is stated useing magick is stated in the video. So, IMO people are and aren't using magick, it's called magick but it isn't necissarily magick at all. Now as Jedi we are taught that this very same energy, the universe is alive and flowing in, out, and with us at all times so we are more connected to the energy then most are because most view this energy and the universe in general as being outside, away, that our thought forms travel far away, come back, and do its thing. I don't think so. But here is where things get complicated and i am not prepared to write a book on it... yet. Would be a good idea though, i just had some thoughts for it, lol. Anyways, i hope i shed some light and any opinions would be great.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #4380 by
Innocence_Lost wrote:

Well i used to practise magick and would like to say a few things. I analyze everything including what i believe are the mechanics of magick. You see, when you want to get something out of magick you have to put something in, ei focus and intent. The items, are all there to help with that focus. Durring a ritual the person is sending out their intent threw \"amplified\" (focused, if they are capable) thoughts into the universe for a said goal. The universe takes this energy and works its own mojo back around until you see (or don't see) results. But this sounds awefully familiar doesn't it. I am sure many people here are familiar with \"The Secret.\" I watched this video (and am planning on watching it again) and everything that is stated useing magick is stated in the video. So, IMO people are and aren't using magick, it's called magick but it isn't necissarily magick at all. Now as Jedi we are taught that this very same energy, the universe is alive and flowing in, out, and with us at all times so we are more connected to the energy then most are because most view this energy and the universe in general as being outside, away, that our thought forms travel far away, come back, and do its thing. I don't think so. But here is where things get complicated and i am not prepared to write a book on it... yet. Would be a good idea though, i just had some thoughts for it, lol. Anyways, i hope i shed some light and any opinions would be great.

Being that I know several people who are/were Wiccan, and I myself used to be Satanist, I am fairly well in tune with the Magic scene, real or imagined, depending on how broad your mind is. To put magic simply, and I mean simple in a Neanderthal like way, If you want something bad enough, it will come to fruition, though the actual manifestation will not be anywhere near as spectacular as that of the Hollywood \"Magic\", though sometimes that would be cool to see, lol.

It's basically, imposing your will over that of Nature, at least for a brief time, not in a controlling fashion, but showing Nature/The Force, that which you want, and that you are painfully focused on that one thing. Sometimes, you get it, sometimes you don't, sometimes you get it, but not in the exact way that you had been expecting it. I personally, have seen one of these things in action, and it was quite impressive, it involved a Love Spell, from a dear friend of mine, towards her ex-husband, who by the way, wanted absolutely nothing to do with her. Well, she performed her ritual, and the next thing I know, this guy won't go away, he's nice as a puppy waiting to be purchased at a store, and suddenly, he's very friendly with me. That sort of change does not happen in the space of one day for anyone, I don't care what anyone says.

The Magic, or the force of will that you impose, doesn't perform the act of change all by itself, even in this case, but, I believe wholeheartedly, that it worked on his past feelings for her, and magnified them by about 3000x. Anywho, this Magic, is tied heavily into the emotions that you use to put into the spell/ritual. At the time, her emotional state, was one of revenge, to make him pay for the way that he treated her towards the end of their marriage, so she was tapping into something that would be considered \"Dark\" Side energy, BUT, being that she meant him harm, not physical, but, basically mental torture, the spell backfired, and we couldn't get him to go away for a very long time, lol, but, he became an interesting associate to have around.

That's one of my personal experiences with the Force in action.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi