My mini-epiphany

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 8 months ago #41106 by
My mini-epiphany was created by
These past 5 days, I have spent with my girlfriend. She lives a good 3 hours away from me, so I dont get to see her that much. We spent every waking moment together, even some sleeping ones, and I have never been happier. However, I managed to surprise myself. I found myself looking foreward to just being able to snuggle and curl up on the couch with her, rather than wanting the physical side of the relationship. Ive always been a touchy-feely kind of guy, so this was different. I found myself at peace with her in my arms, watching a movie, or her head in my lap as she slowly fell asleep during the boring parts. I was happiest when we were just together, nothing more. I was able to apply this to my studies as well. I thought about how we, as Jedi, dont need to have the "physical" part of life to make us truly happy. I think that our happiness, our peace, comes from the simpler things. Anyways, its good to be back at my own house, even if i do miss being with her. alas, all good things must end, and i cant wait to see her again. Just thought i would stop by, and share my mini-epiphany. Good night all, and May the Force be with you. :)

P.S. Picture related, its an older one of me and her. :) :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
12 years 8 months ago #41112 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: My mini-epiphany
She is a pretty lady...

Nice catch... lol...

We, as Jedi, need balance... Humans need balance, but we as Jedi recognize this fact...

Don't-cha just love those moments of realization? Not always is the realization a good one, but the experience of that sensation is electrifying...

or so is my opinion....
B)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 8 months ago #41134 by
Replied by on topic Re: My mini-epiphany
Thank you Jestor. Honestly, even I question how I got her, but nevertheless, I'm not going to question it. Lol.

And I have to agree with you. The dawning of relization is a feeling the is unequal to any other. And yes, some realizations aren't good. But there is a silver lining in every cloud. I find myself looking for the positive most of the time. Being sad and pesimistic(spellcheck) just isn't joyful. Lol. :lol:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi