Sermons idea

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 10 months ago #40396 by
Sermons idea was created by
Has it ever came to light to do podcast version of the sermons. I got the equipment to produce them. When it comes to hosting Audio files I was thinking about uploading them to youtube and creating a channel (controlled by the higherups of course). I'm a pretty big Techy btw lol. Kinda Funny sdeeing how I live in Ft. Worth and I'm suppose to be a Cowboy lol. Just a thought to throw around.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
12 years 10 months ago #40404 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: Sermons idea
Why yes it has Bryan, and we agree....

It is an excellent Idea...

We are a bit on the short staffed side at the moment for all that we have going on...

Some people can dedicate more time than others, and right now, Council members are pretty busy...

Often you see our names as logged in, and we are combing through things needing updated, reading posts, talking about ideas (such as this) and what ever else... Doing little pet projects that we each find important...

As we grow, and more people are able to spend more time helping, as this is all volunteer, we hope to be able to do a great many things.... :)

Who knows, after your training, maybe you will be one of us "higher ups"....

Great first enty, BTW, keep it up!!

B)

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi