The Word "Impossible"

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 10 months ago #40106 by
The Word "Impossible" was created by
This word "impossible" is something I have wondered about many times under my own time.

To be Jedi, it is the journey of understanding one's self, and outside one's self. There are so many different areas as Jedi, we are to explore in order to further our path.

The question is would this also include what is considered to be "impossible"? Looking around ourselves, seeing our technology, if one was to say go back in time so many years and try to explain how a copy machine works, that person would be told that was nonsense, that it could just not be done.

I have learned through my own experience that saying something is not possible is one of the worst mistakes I could ever make as a Jedi, Christian, as a human being. So many times has the word impossible been proven wrong throughout mankind's history.

To me it is always best to keep the idea in mind "Never say something can not be done, or exist. For within time the impossible may just become possible". This does not mean to go and chase white flags, it just mean to keep a open mind. I have met many people who's minds are closed to a small area of comfort, some place their minds are able to compute regularly and not become overloaded. Everyone has their walls, some have just smaller or larger limits then others. It is understandable one might have this bubble however, it does hold a person back from what they could learn of they just tore down their walls.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 10 months ago #40108 by
Replied by on topic Re: The Word "Impossible"
Nothing is impossible.

Many things may be improbable.

I have never had any flight training.

But I think I can land a Jet.

It is possible, but likely improbable.

It is this way with everything.