Limited Access

More
13 years 1 week ago #38309 by Damion_Storm
Limited Access was created by Damion_Storm
Due to a second storm system coming through our area and the power surge that occurred (Even though it bypassed the surge protector). I will have very limited access to the internet for the next week. Surge took out my TV, Modem, Router, and the ethernet port on my computer. Will be on as I can at work but feel free to PM or email me if needed.

Rev. Robert Cannon OCP
Bishop of TotJO
Master Knight of Jediism
B.Div

Active Apprentices: None
Former Apprentices: Cynthia, Alexandre Orion, Reliah, Archon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #38416 by Damion_Storm
Replied by Damion_Storm on topic Re:Limited Access
Well the internet is fixed but the computer needs a new motherboard. TV is still down for 3 more weeks as the part is on back order. But, I should be able to access the site more frequently.

Rev. Robert Cannon OCP
Bishop of TotJO
Master Knight of Jediism
B.Div

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
13 years 2 days ago #38418 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re:Limited Access
I am glad you are all ok... The pictures looked impressive, I am sure they did not do it justice though....

Take care...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

More
12 years 8 months ago #41405 by Damion_Storm
Replied by Damion_Storm on topic Re:Limited Access
Taking a minute to let you all know this is still a continuing issue as the insurance company is in no hurry to process my claim to get computers repaired. I am usually able to read post and keep up but have little time to reply as I would like. Sometimes I do not see new post but I trust that all PMs have been recieved and answered. Hope to have more time to contribute as soon as my PCs are better.

Rev. Robert Cannon OCP
Bishop of TotJO
Master Knight of Jediism
B.Div

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
12 years 8 months ago #41414 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: Limited Access
insurance companies are great like that aren't they...if you were to be late on a payment they would certainly hurry up and send you the late notice, but when you need them to hurry they drag their feet.

to me insurance is little more then legalized racketeering...you pay and pay and pay for protection that you'll likely never use, and in the event you actually do have to use it they don't want to help....looking for every loophole they can to get out of it....at least with the mob you get immediate action :laugh:

oh well, enough of that minor rant...i hope things get going for you.

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

More
12 years 8 months ago #41431 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Limited Access
Thank you for letting us know.

Founder of The Order

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #41435 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: Limited Access

to me insurance is little more then legalized racketeering

You should look at the UK car insurance market. It's sexist (guys pay twice the amount women pay), irrelevant of experience. you'd think at 24, with no conviction, motoring offences or ANYTHING wrong, ever, it wouldn't be 3000 pounds for a very used 1.4 litre diesel. But it is. And, btw, if you pay your 3/4 grand of insurance a year for full cover and get hit by an uninsured driver, you're fucked!

Solution: Instead of paying for expensive insurance, buy an expensive second hand car. For two years of insurance on a tiny diesel, you can buy a 3 year old bmw 7 series v12. These cost an enormous amount of money to insure though even just for third party (I wonder why). Solution: insure it somewhere else. Create a bogus company at your nan's house in france, use local insurance to have the car insured for an executive employee (yourself), oh and register the car there too. French plates are like german ones. British police computers are incapable of reading them. Could be handy. For it to remain completely legal, you need to make a trip there every now and then, use the opportunity to go to luxembourg, pack 3 Kg of tobacco (EU limit), resell it to the neighbours to finance your trip (same thing is worth 5 times more here).

There's no way to better say "fuck you" to a bunch of politicians, their insurance scams, their inflation, and their fucking gay agenda that wants to screw your bum round every corner.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by ren.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi