TEACHINGS OF THE PATH (BUDO)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 3 weeks ago #38301 by
Greetings Each
I started off by posting a bit of this in my post More or Less,then I remembered I had some other information at hand . I would like to share that with you.

I think that where I want to co and what I study away from this wonderful place are very similar. As always I would welcome any one's comments.

Through the virtue acquired from devoted practice,one can perceive the the principles of KI (the Force).Such techniques originate from the subtle interaction of water and fire revealing the path of KI.It also displays the marvelous functioning that directs and harmonizes all things in the world.

Such virtue generates light and heat, forming the divine sword of spiritual harmonization between Ki and Humanity.

When the situation arises,armed with that sword of harmonization and acting according to the principles,one can cut through falshood and evil,clearing a path leading to a pristine and wonderful world. When one is fully awakened one can freely utilize all elements contained in Ki. I see these as Earth Wind Fire Water and Emptiness.

Reform your perception of how the universe actually looks and acts.Change the techniques into a vehicle of purity, goodness, peace, perfection and beauty , Then master these things. When all of these things are linked one is liberated and then able to purify and forge the self.

You yourself and all that you posses should be dedicated to majestic causes as warriors of the way. It is our duty to follow the way, externally and internally. To serve ( Samurai)

One must constantly polish ones Ki and forge the spirit within the realm of life and death.Realize that your mind and body must be permeated with the soul of a warrior,enlightened wisdom and deep calm.

I have take most of this from the teachings of Morihei Ueshiba Sensei

I hope you all like it MTFBWY

Yours in the spirit of Budo

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 2 weeks ago #38347 by
Replied by on topic Re:TEACHINGS OF THE PATH (BUDO)
Greetings each

With referece to the word 'Techneque'. This does not have to apply to a defencive move. It should be applied to all things. As simple as waking in the morning greet the day with a smile. Your own posture and how you walk.How you greet another person.The mood of your converstion.

A lot of the simple things in our everyday life are taken for granted.I think we should be aware of these things all of the time. Small steps to becoming a better person.

Yours in Budo

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi