the Force as a tool with no apparent reason... yet...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37696 by
not sure where i should start with all this but i have been a user of the Force for years without knowing it...

i used to do psychic readings for people by sitting and talking with them, all the while drawing away on a large note pad. Now i do this by placing my hand over theirs, without touching them, and sending my energy through to them to 'establish a connection'. After i have got a connection i then run my hand over their backs, once again not touching them, and seeing what i can pick up in their bodies... things like aches and pains and tell them about old injuries. After this i can pretty much sit there and tell them things about themselves i wouldn't know.

this doesn't work with anybody obviously and i have one friend in particular who i can use as a channel to tell her about her friends.

i actually felt the Force the other night... i was sitting there having dinner with a friend talking about some bad things in her life when my hand started to tingle. I moved my hand over hers and asked her if i could feel anything. She said she could feel different feelings such as hot and cold air blowing on her hand. After that she felt quite good!

i am learning use this gift more and have been learning since i was born in 1971!

may the Force be with us all

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37705 by
That is a truly wonderful thing to be blessed with being able to do. Using what we know in order to help others is something I personally have always seen as a good ability. From my understanding, it sounds like throughout your life you've learned to grasp the idea of the Chi, and when you move your hands over someone elses you're more or less tapping into their Chi, which then allows you to feel the other things, learn things about them..

This can also be used to help others. Such as counseling someone that is in need of guidance or help. I personally do this. I feel that sometimes I can truly, and I mean truly understand what someone is talking about and how they feel when I try to counsel them. It's always a wonderful gift to be able to help others..

As I said.. it sounds like you have an amazing, well.. gift. One that can truly help others and yourself throughout all of your life so long as you don't ignore it, let it disappear from yourself, always help to better in being able to do such things so that you can always be able to help others with it. :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 1 month ago #37713 by
i certainly only use this for good and, yes, it does come in quite handy when counselling people. If they are open to it then i can try and 'look inside' and do my best to help them.

i also believe anyone can do this. I have taught friends in the past how to use this technique for many things such as when shopping for fruit and vegetables and being able to pick what is good and going off... you can even do it with tinned foods! sounds weird i know... after some practice you can get a friend to pick out 5 oranges in their mind (for example from a pile in the supermarket) and then you can tell them which oranges they are looking at...

like everything in life, it takes practice and continuous use for it to develop

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi