Emotional Release

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3708 by
Emotional Release was created by
I was just curious; as it impossible to rid yourself of negative emotions at ALL times, is it acceptable to RELEASE these emotions through poetry, music, or other artistic means? Or does that just encourage the emotions to return?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3711 by
Replied by on topic Re:Emotional Release
Josh, poetry, art, music, those are very beneficial ways to release the negative emotions that you have pent up on the inside, if you have any doubts about that, go to the \"We sell bottles\" thread here in the forum, and read some of the poems that have been written in there, and if you have some pent up frustration, leave it there in poetry format. For me, it helps, it's not destructive, and some of the time, my poems turn out rather well as focus points for clearing myself.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3713 by
Replied by on topic Re:Emotional Release
Oh dear me, yes indeed, this is the way of the Jedi most Certainly. To take the energy from such negative and destructive emotions as anger and redirect it into positive, uplifting work is how we all are mindful of our thoughts. Br. Shaun is a masterful poet and none so well weaved as when he has negativity to redirect. wonderful insight all

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi