Happiness

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3670 by
Happiness was created by
Happiness:

Happiness is an emotion (duh). Happiness comes in many forms, from jumping up and down to laughing. Everyone experiences happiness, some more than others. Happiness is related to other emotions such as love, surprise and excitement. Contrasting states are sadness, grief and pain. Happiness can come from many things such as, supportive families or romantic love life. Ones happiness tends to diminish when such things as divorce or death happen in a person’s life. Throughout life, people’s views on happiness change, as a Child getting a toy car can make that child happy. However when a grown up getting a real car makes that man happy.

Being Happy is part of a healthily life, a life of sadness and depression leads to clogged minds and unhealthy lifestyles. We know we are happy when (example) we smile and laugh or (say for a wedding) we show our happiness by opening a bottle of champagne and giving a toast. As Jedi, we should always try to live a healthy lifestyle and not block emotions, we need to learn that being happy is never a bad thing.

For Example, say I entered tennis tournament, I got to the final and won, I was very happy. This (slightly stupid) example shows a way of me being happy, through my success I gained happiness. Ok say (thinking of a name) Sarah, entered the same tennis tournament, she got knocked out in the second round, she was happy with her achievement and she had fun. This is an example of how you can still be happy even if you don’t win; as Sarah had fun she didn’t care about if she won or not as she was ‘happy’ with her achievement.

Some people are never happy, either because they feel unloved and uncared for. Or they have blocked happiness from there lives for so long they no longer know HOW to feel happy. It is impossible to always be happy as there are some things in life that always happen, however it is possible to always be unhappy.

Some people will do anything in the world to be happy, is this right? Say if there is a man, he is rich, he has a big house, (someone like Mr Burns) yet he is heartless and cruel, could He ever be happy? His money and personal objects mean more to him, how can he ever find TRUE happiness. Say there is a man who is poor; he works hard and has a loving family. Could He ever be happy, knowing that he might not be able to pay the bills or keep the house? Can he ever find TRUE happiness? True happiness is something you do that truly makes you happy, that is not bought, but earned, and earned with honest work. What is gains more happiness love or money? Most would say love. Others would say Money. It depends on the person what brings happiness or not.

your truly MS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3673 by
Replied by on topic Re:Happiness
SMS wrote:

Happiness:

Happiness is an emotion (duh). Happiness comes in many forms, from jumping up and down to laughing. Everyone experiences happiness, some more than others. Happiness is related to other emotions such as love, surprise and excitement. Contrasting states are sadness, grief and pain. Happiness can come from many things such as, supportive families or romantic love life. Ones happiness tends to diminish when such things as divorce or death happen in a person’s life. Throughout life, people’s views on happiness change, as a Child getting a toy car can make that child happy. However when a grown up getting a real car makes that man happy.

Being Happy is part of a healthily life, a life of sadness and depression leads to clogged minds and unhealthy lifestyles. We know we are happy when (example) we smile and laugh or (say for a wedding) we show our happiness by opening a bottle of champagne and giving a toast. As Jedi, we should always try to live a healthy lifestyle and not block emotions, we need to learn that being happy is never a bad thing.

For Example, say I entered tennis tournament, I got to the final and won, I was very happy. This (slightly stupid) example shows a way of me being happy, through my success I gained happiness. Ok say (thinking of a name) Sarah, entered the same tennis tournament, she got knocked out in the second round, she was happy with her achievement and she had fun. This is an example of how you can still be happy even if you don’t win; as Sarah had fun she didn’t care about if she won or not as she was ‘happy’ with her achievement.

Some people are never happy, either because they feel unloved and uncared for. Or they have blocked happiness from there lives for so long they no longer know HOW to feel happy. It is impossible to always be happy as there are some things in life that always happen, however it is possible to always be unhappy.

Some people will do anything in the world to be happy, is this right? Say if there is a man, he is rich, he has a big house, (someone like Mr Burns) yet he is heartless and cruel, could He ever be happy? His money and personal objects mean more to him, how can he ever find TRUE happiness. Say there is a man who is poor; he works hard and has a loving family. Could He ever be happy, knowing that he might not be able to pay the bills or keep the house? Can he ever find TRUE happiness? True happiness is something you do that truly makes you happy, that is not bought, but earned, and earned with honest work. What is gains more happiness love or money? Most would say love. Others would say Money. It depends on the person what brings happiness or not.

your truly MS

What is True?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3674 by
truth is a perspective... it is different to everyone.

kinda a indirect answer... sorry

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3675 by
SMS wrote:

truth is a perspective... it is different to everyone.

kinda a indirect answer... sorry

Not at all. Your answer merely shows just how Personal Truth is. So then define \"true Happiness\"

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #3677 by
it was in the article,

True happiness is something you do that truly makes you happy, that is not bought, but earned, and earned with honest work.

just my view on it...

it could be very different to someone else.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135