• Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
13 years 3 months ago #36483 by RyuJin
pardon my absence was created by RyuJin
i apologize for my extended absence, things have not been going well for me as of late. however i do intend to overcome all these trials i'm currently going through as well as the ones to come, and once conquered i will be back on a regular basis. i will also be submitting some highly useful(at least i think they will be) contributions.

if it has not been done yet, my apprentice Revan is finished with the training i've assigned him, and he should be pretty close to the requisite timeline needed to be knighted.

i only have a short time left until my battery dies so i shall submit this posting

mtfbwy

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #36528 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re:pardon my absence
Such is the way of the Force.....

I'm sure it (the Force) had/has it's reasons.....

Please take care, we will see you soon.....

No apologies necessary...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Jestor.

• RyuJin
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
13 years 2 months ago #36764 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re:pardon my absence
just popping in for a moment, and in the process also testing the range of the nearest wifi with good connection strength...

should be starting classes in a few weeks if all goes well then if i can bypass the schools filters i might be on a bit more frequently...the school filters this site as a gaming site....dunno why...

well gotta run, b4 the battery dies out

hope all is well.

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)

More
13 years 2 months ago #36765 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:pardon my absence
RyuJin wrote:

just popping in for a moment, and in the process also testing the range of the nearest wifi with good connection strength...

should be starting classes in a few weeks if all goes well then if i can bypass the schools filters i might be on a bit more frequently...the school filters this site as a gaming site....dunno why...

well gotta run, b4 the battery dies out

hope all is well.

If you tell me the name of the school I can fix this in short order and I won't use your name. If they accept any federal money and engaging in religious discrimination it's big trouble. I do not believe it's on purpose and once they look at the site nobody will need to convince them. We have run into trouble a couple of times due to the issue of \"Jedi Order\" being a Lucas trademark. That does not apply to us but that's not widely understood.

Founder of The Order

• RyuJin
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
12 years 10 months ago #40352 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: pardon my absence
just a small update, i've got regular internet service now and will be on with regularity....

as to the school, i don't think it's a matter of any discrimination...they block a lot of sites that have chat links, as well as various download sites...i think it's simply a matter of protecting their networks from viruses and overuse....16000 students all logged on at one time plus all the staff computers can be taxing to their network...

:evil: besides that i have a few friends that set up alternate networks on campus for use

Quotes:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi