PAYPAL PROBLEMS

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #36078 by
PAYPAL PROBLEMS was created by
We regret to inform members that there will be a temporary change in details for our PayPal account. Someone has anonymously complained to PayPal that we are not a non-profit organisation and our account has been temporarily frozen as a result. As you may know, we are registered as a tax-exempt entity and our articles specifically prevent any profits from going anywhere other than back into the service of TOTJO. Basically speaking, we have a lot of dcumentary evidence that the complaint is false but the process of sorting this out can take several weeks to be sorted out.

Until normal service can be resumed, please do not use the donation or membership items buttons. If you wish to make a donation, or purchase items, before the situation is rectified, please contact myself, Fr.Jon or Br.John and we will be happy to supply you with an alternative address that you can use to send payments to. These transactions will be kept on record and transferred to the TOTJO account as soon as possible.

If anyone has any questions about our status as a non-profit, tax-exempt, organisation we are more than happy to answer them here or by private message if you prefer. Since complaints to PayPal are anonymous, we are unable to contact the person who raised this complaint so that we may address their concerns. If you are that person, please get in touch as we would like to clear up any misunderstandings that have led to an anonymous complaint as opposed to anything that we may have been able to answer directly.

MTFBWY
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #36082 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:PAYPAL PROBLEMS
I have already opened a Trustee account at the bank to handle this. I'll post instructions for using credit / debit cards forthwith. This won't even hinder us for a single day.

As for the trademark protest the person who is paying for it will wire the funds to The UK IP office directly from her personal account so there is no hold up with that either.

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #36086 by
Replied by on topic Re:PAYPAL PROBLEMS
I think I can guess who submitted this complaint...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #36088 by
A problem is only as big as you allow it to be and as you all can see - this isnt even a minor blip :)

We've had other paypal issues in the past so this is nothing new to us and demonstrates the value of not only a pla A, but also B, C, D, E.....

You get the idea - may I please ask EVERYONE to not bother guessing who filed this complaint - it doesnt take a genius and it didnt take a genius to file a silly and entirly false and refutable complaint....

Now then, where are my law books on invasion of privacy, nuisance calls, data protection, libel, slander, fraud, ....

MTFBWY - A

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #36113 by
Br. John wrote:

I have already opened a Trustee account at the bank to handle this. I'll post instructions for using credit / debit cards forthwith.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #36117 by
paypal accepts visa debits and you dont need paypal account these days to use it :)

but as you say - debits cut out the middleman :D

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 4 months ago #36126 by
Kana Seiko Haruki wrote:

paypal accepts visa debits and you dont need paypal account these days to use it :)

I was not aware of this haha. That is good to know, especially since I have some spare money in my bank account!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi