Chris Benoit

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3579 by
Chris Benoit was created by
Seeing this tragedy, involving one of my heroes, has made me practice more of the things I have learned here at the temple. I don't know if any of you watched wrestling, as a kid or otherwise. I was really disturbed by it, and the more that they find out about it, the more disturbed I am. Steroids have driven that business for so long, that they are finally reaping what they sow.

Just goes to show, walking the path of light is a great thing. May the Force be with the Benoit family, and all of us.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3581 by
Replied by on topic Re:Chris Benoit
I think it is a misconception to equate steroid use with Benoit's actions (even so I am not condoning steroid use) but, the man had to be deranged. I also watched wrestling while a youth and occasionally even recently and I would have never guessed this was remotely possible for a man like him. It just goes to show..... you never know. What a tragic and terrible waste of life.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3586 by
Replied by on topic Re:Chris Benoit
It is a very sad state of affairs. When I first heard of it, I thought someone had murdered the whole family. Then I actually got to read the story. Who knows what the motives were behind his actions. All we can do is remember the family members left behind and wish them the best while they deal with the aftermath of this murder/suicude.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi