Fairey Tales....

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 10 months ago #3496 by Neaj Pa Bol
Fairey Tales.... was created by Neaj Pa Bol
When the doors close, things get said and then filter there way out of the cracks. It disappoints me to hear things said in secret as to warn someone of something. Mostly coming from the whispers around the Jedi Community...

I didn't join TOTJO and get stuck between both TOTJO and TOTJF when they split as a charter member, Former Council Chair for Both, to hear these filtering's of warnings and sayings. I'm not into politics in any form or fashion.

So I am going to deal with this head on. I don't care who it is that is saying things, but have the guts to confront me and not go through other members stating I am untrustworthy, Liar, double agent, still on the Council at TOTJF secretly and so on...

What line of BS is being attempted here; and for what reasons? Crap like this is what brings out anger, fights, discontent and hatred with not a valid or truthful item about. It causes members to not want anything to do with anyone else.

I quit the Council and the Chair for both temples. Returned to a Master, have only agreed to sit on one committee at TOTJO for helping in getting the ranking system going, and as of now, request to be removed from that Committee....

I am just a member and nothing more. That's all I wish to be anymore.

What ever glee is provided in such false statements makes whom ever is doing this. Have fun, but I will not play childish games such as these.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3498 by
Replied by on topic Re:Fairey Tales....
I haven't a clue what youre talking about, But let me say this...Master Patty has been nothing but a blessing to us here at TOTJO. She has been a voice of conscience and compassion. She is forthcoming, loving, understanding, and a wonderful leader. She has been a personal inspiration.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3501 by
Replied by on topic Re:Fairey Tales....
Master Patty I have not heard a peep about such nonsense myself but it sounds like 'kid stuff'. I woulden't give it the time of day and who cares even if you were on the TOTJF council. Master Merrin is and he posts sometimes and helps with a few things.

I guess it's easy for me to say ignore it and I admit I especially don't like intimidation.

Do what you feel comfortable with and know that The Order is behind you.

God Bless,

Br. John+

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 10 months ago #3502 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Fairey Tales....
When I read about disputes on this topic, I personally feel how it is taking energy out of me. And when I read about reports concerning \"back stabing\", I feel that this wasn`t what I wanted to join. To not want to speak directly to the person means not really wanting to resolve the problem. Certainly the latter contradicts our Jedi Code. Your reaction is understandable, but I can`t loose the feeling that the other members will loose out not being able to benefit from your council.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 10 months ago #3550 by Neaj Pa Bol
Replied by Neaj Pa Bol on topic Re:Fairey Tales....
If the Order or the Members need me, I will always be there!

I just choose not to play these games. Whether it comes to a private PM, a PM in a chat or outside chats, I chose to stand my ground and for my belief in Jediism. Jedi are to be mindful, not dispiteful. Jedi chose to serve others, not others agendas.

Gossip is a killer in all areas, not just religion, but it is out there.

I have always vowed to be what a Jedi is and I wil not deviate from that, even if I blasted a subject in a post.

I've always chose to be as truthful as I can be, even if it is not what someone wants to hear.

It could be easier to just ignore it, I did for a while, until it surfaced again. There's an old say that comes to mind. First time, shame on them, Second time shame on you, Third time is just stupidity. I will not go to second time.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi