Healing.

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 10 months ago #3408 by Jon
Healing. was created by Jon
For at least three weeks now I have been suffering under some quite considerable pain in my right knee. It was not possible for me to kneel down, to sit down was everything else than relaxing, and I had to gather my thoughts together when I walked down some stairs. This certainly did not help my work as geriatric nurse. What it was I don`t know because I never went to the doctors. I tried heat, massage and various recommended cremes, but nothing seemed to work.

Today I met a good friend of mine, a Lutheran Evangelical minister who puts her trust paricularly in the Holy Spirit. We talked and prayed about matters, but to be quite honest I just could not concerntrate and was happy when it had finished. When I told her this she asked why we just didn`t pray over my knee. This seemed a bit strange but at the spur of the moment I couldn`t say no. So she lay hands on my knee, spoke in Tongues and prayed to the Holy Spirit.

I never felt anything like it in my life before. It was like pulling a weed with its roots out of the earth. The pain in successive short pulls was leaving my knee, alway becoming less. It was like it was being sucked out. Until when she had finished it was gone. The rest of the day I have had no further problem.

Wonderfull! What a feeling! I think the experience during the healing was more impressive than that of being healed. Although this was not her intention, the minister also felt what I had just described.

Although my belief in the Holy Spirit has always been there and a certain daily awareness, I have delt with the Holy Spirit on a more Philosophical or Theological level. Today I felt it concretely being a part of my life. Many have probably heard such things or even seen it, but its different when it happens to you.

This was not only a meeting with the Holy Spirit but also an experience of the power of the Force. The Force pinpointed my problem, brought in movement, dealt with the problem and reinstated my health. (16.1) \"Jedi..are in touch with the Living Force flowing through and around us...spiritually aware of the Force...sensitive to the Force`s energy, fluctuations, and disturbances.\"

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3409 by
Replied by on topic Re:Healing.
Congratulations on your touch from above, brother. Next step is to get filled with it and be able to lay your own hands on someone for their healing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi