Gray Jedi Training Manual

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 6 months ago #34062 by
Gray Jedi Training Manual was created by
It is with due regard that I am announcing the start of a training manual for Gray/Potentium Jedi. It will include training articles and exercises from the level of initiate to above that of master. I believe writing this will supplement my training and will hopefully be a base to return to for such Gray and Potentium Jedi. I've already got the outline and a couple of the chapters written. If any would like to contribute to the work, please let me know via PM, or you can reach me at my email, shown below.

Balance in the Force,
Kadmiel Ad-Nuah
KadmielAdNuah@gmail.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #34072 by
Replied by on topic Re:Gray Jedi Training Manual
Sounds like an interesting project, if you check out the Degree program with some lessons that I wrote that teach much of the grey perspective such as Nietzche, Daoism, and I believe there is even one on Potentium in the fiction itself - Feel free to use any of my assignments, I'd be interested in seeing where this goes
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 6 months ago #34095 by
Replied by on topic Re:Gray Jedi Training Manual
Let us know when you have completed the project and we will consider linking to it. It may be an interesting addition to the training we offer, as long as it doesn't pose a confict or issue for any members.

MTFBWY

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi