Gathering of Jedi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #3392 by
Gathering of Jedi was created by
Alright fellow Jedi, here's the deal. Several of us have been talking about this, and we were wanting to get a Gathering together for all us Jedi, sort of like a \"family picnic\", somewhere, and somehow. Anyone interested, let's get some ideas tossed around in here, and see what we can come up with. Please anyone interested, drop a line in here and let us know, so we can see if we even have enough folks for this to take place.

May the Force be with us all!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #3393 by
Replied by on topic Re:Gathering of Jedi
as long as im not in trainig and i can aford it (aka after training) i will defentaly come

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #3394 by
I would be interested, job and school permitting, which is likely.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #3395 by
well we have many times talked about this, and to be honest finding the location is the toughest deal. either way you look at it some are going to have to pay more than others. if we pick a state thats i the middle of the country than we are pretty safe. to my knowledge not on this thread but another we were in the process of plaining it anyways. maybe someone who is more computer knowledge, can put that conversation on this thread for everyone to see. MTFBWTYA

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #3396 by
Br Dan, it's so good to see you again. I've missed not hearing your inputs.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #3402 by
Chicago is real centralized east and west in the US, and there is the Museum of Science and Industry which is really cool. Unless we are looking for something like a National Park and Make it a sort of Camping Trip. Then we have to Figure that one out...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #3411 by
What might also be feasible for many is sort of a District ( NE, SE, SW, NW ) gathering. If it were to be Nationally, then smack in the center of the country would be best. Also cost-wise it would be well suggested to be somewhere not as popular i.e. exspensive, as others.

If anyone in the South East would consider it, I would be willing to help out with that part. Tennesse would not be a bad idea.

Amras

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #3413 by
Thank you brother Justice, with the way things are right now it's nice to find some time to be here, and nag people lol. this gathering is not a bad idea so i hope we will be able to figure it out.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3575 by
Yeah, I'm from Alabama. It would be cool to have district meetings. More to the point, an annual meeting somewhere in the central US.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi