is this true ?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3373 by
is this true ? was created by
hello im wondering about this rumor about br.john being a sith is this true ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3374 by
Replied by on topic Re:is this true ?
LOL, No. I don't know where this stuff comes from but...LOL...NO.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3375 by
No, He's just got many personalities... *putting it lightly*

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3378 by
Replied by on topic The Dark Lord Br. John
kit_fisto wrote:

I think I know where people get this notion. We are not the Star Wars movies.

I knew about The Force before Star Wars. I called it The Tao. As a Witch by birth (going back to the Druids) I realized that The Force did give powers and could be manipulated. It is impossible to draw a square circle and so it is to use The Force to harm and not be harmed. It ain't gonna' happen.

The Living Force Of Creation is Real. That's one thing on which every Jedi / Force Sensitive person agrees.

My personal feeling is that unless I am in harmony with The [Totality of The] Force - Light - Dark- Grey - Pink and Blue ... then I live a life of delusion. So many of us are wearing blinders because we've been raised a certain way and it's such a habit we don't thing to question many things.

The dark side is not an evil side of The Force but the use of The Force for evil.

The 'Dark Side' has its place and can heal; The 'Light Side' has its place and can kill.

I can prove this but only if you are willing to read a little and come with an open mind. I cannot prove this if you fear to set aside (just for a few moments) some things you hold as Truth.

The Truth Fears No Questions.

Br. John

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3379 by
Replied by on topic Re:The Dark Lord Br. John
Br. John wrote:

kit_fisto wrote:

I think I know where people get this notion. We are not the Star Wars movies.

I knew about The Force before Star Wars. I called it The Tao. As a Witch by birth (going back to the Druids) I realized that The Force did give powers and could be manipulated. It is impossible to draw a square circle and so it is to use The Force to harm and not be harmed. It ain't gonna' happen.

The Living Force Of Creation is Real. That's one thing on which every Jedi / Force Sensitive person agrees.

My personal feeling is that unless I am in harmony with The [Totality of The] Force - Light - Dark- Grey - Pink and Blue ... then I live a life of delusion. So many of us are wearing blinders because we've been raised a certain way and it's such a habit we don't thing to question many things.

The dark side is not an evil side of The Force but the use of The Force for evil.

The 'Dark Side' has its place and can heal; The 'Light Side' has its place and can kill.

I can prove this but only if you are willing to read a little and come with an open mind. I cannot prove this if you fear to set aside (just for a few moments) some things you hold as Truth.

The Truth Fears No Questions.

Br. John

Fire away Big John. I think we'd all love to hear your discourse on the Force. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3387 by
Absolutly. Something that can be added to the education section for our members and new members.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi