A letter of warning......

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3218 by
A letter of warning...... was created by
Hello all,

As you know I belong to both sites so I was wondering if this was posted up here as well. Here's a copy of the letter posted at TOTJF.................

I am sorry this must be made public.

A underage member of the Temple Of The Jedi Force has made a complaint against Br. John for entering the chat where he used profanity and also tried to recruit to this site. (However, the member claims Br. John said it was a \"darkside\" site and tried instill fear). Another Jedi was present as a witness.

The complaint is yet on our forum, and has been shown to other Jedi Sites for Jedi Community consideration.

We must protect our underage members, in paticular, but all members must feel free to participate in the temple.

I hereby warn, before all members here, that should Br. John enter the Temple Of The Jedi Force to \"recruit\" or harrass or use vulgarity we will begin to report him and this site to the online abuse sites, and if he or another approaches an underage member in our chat or otherwise, they may have to face worse consequences.

Br. John may not realize that this one member has monitoring software installed, and his school may have already allerted the proper authorities.

I am also posting this letter at Temple Of The Jedi Force, but I am sure Br. John will see this message as have witnesses.

We all must assure online safety for our underage and vulnereable members. I know the Jedi here will agree...

MTFBWY...

Asta Sophi

Does anybody have any other information on this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3219 by
Replied by on topic Re:A letter of warning......
None,
Other than to say that it is filling our Forum with gobildy gook. This organization cannot be responsible for the actions of any one person, no matter who it is. and it is rediculous to think that it could.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3220 by
Yes it was just posted actually, by Asta Sophie under the name Jeditown. You can view our comments on it there if you like.

DK

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 10 months ago #3225 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:A letter of warning......
What are you trying to reach with this article? Embarassement, public attention, undermine the spiritual journey of the members here...? If there is a problem, at least where I come from, you sort it out with that person. That would be just and honorable.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3226 by
Jon wrote:

What are you trying to reach with this article? Embarassement, public attention, undermine the spiritual journey of the members here...? If there is a problem, at least where I come from, you sort it out with that person. That would be just and honorable.

Just so it's clear, Merin is only trying to warn us about this folly of Asta Sophie's. nothing more. Thank you Merin.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3229 by
Parents Guide To Child Safety On The Internet

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3279 by
Thanks for clearing that up TW. I really couldn't find the other post. I hope all who no me understand I rally don't like to see or take part in this kind of conflict. Let's hope for a peaceful resolution and unity between both sites.

~Merin~

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3280 by
Know me that is. Sorry for the ham hands......LOL

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi