ATTENTION UNDER 18's

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #29199 by
ATTENTION UNDER 18's was created by
Firstly - in case you didnt already know or never bumped into it - TOTJO has a Youth League section on the forum.

This section is only visible to registered members and will NOT display posts in the right 'new post' column (which is why this post is in general) - therefore - it is invisible to the rest of the internet abd search engines.

Now thats out of the way - firstly- if you arte under 18 years of age - pleae drop by the youth section and post saying hi or something.

We need to know who is who - especially in the case of minors as we have real world leagl duties.

One of these is to have Yputh Officers who are charged with keeping an eye out for the younger memebrs and being a point of c9ntact for them or indeed their parents/guardians (responsible adults).

This duty was held by Master Anora (April) but due to real world commitments, she has found she has to step down from this role for the foreseeable future.

In the absence of another 'Youth Officer' - I (Master Kana-Seiko Haruki aka Rich) will take her place as Youth Officer as a part of my role as senior security officer until such time as a permanent Youth Officer is elected by the council or this temproary holding is formalised. You will be updated at the appropriate time.

If you have any questions or concerns (as either a minor or adult) about ANYTHING pleas dont hesistate to contact me using the private message service.

All discussions will be held in the strictest confidence unless in such a case whereby real world legal obligations for otherwise.

IF for whatever reason you are still not happy/uncomfortable with posting that your under 18 - then please at least drop me a private message to let me know.

IF a person lies about anything in an oath or application (for example their age) and this is discovered (we have caught a few) all such ioaths, applications and subsequent ranks etc will be null and void - this means they will be treated as lies and dont count for anything.

Also rememebr that filing a false application is also breaking many real world laws - both national (American and State Of Texas) as well as international.

IF I am not available - then any of the Masters and Grand Masters will be able to help.

MTFBWY - A
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi