Do please watch this :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 months ago #28488 by
Replied by on topic Re:Do please watch this :)
Oh, and... if you don't like my opinion, feel free to form one of your own.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 months ago #28494 by
I agree with RedHeron about the religion part of Zeitgeist. Their website also had a great deal of bias. Their idea about having people working together to constantly improve things instead of competing to sell the same product made a great deal of sense, but other than that, there was not much of real interest.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 months ago #28495 by
Good points :) RedHeron, it's gonna take me till a little later tonight to get through that, haha but I will.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
14 years 3 months ago #28503 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re:Do please watch this :)
i'm glad i wasn't the only one that thought it was a misinformed pile of propagandist/conspiricist trash aimed at pushing their own views upon the world, much like moore's films are....

in truth red heron made it much further in then i did...i could not get that far in because from the very beginning all i sensed was ego maniacal hatred, and it was breaking my calm demeanor...

they should understand that half of history is covering up the truth....

what's really bad is that my brother in law was sucked in by moore's film....but of course he never served in the military and doesn't understand the fact that the governments of the world have to keep secrets from the people they govern, it's a sad fact that mass hysteria can get out of hand very fast. that's why the government lies to us and keeps secrets from us...to keep us from destroying ourselves...from what i could endure of zietgiest it seems they want that destruction to occur so that their \"truths\" become reality...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 months ago #28508 by
Thank you, Sarus, I look forward to your reply.

RyuJin, correcting Moore's lies is as simple as discovering the truth. Send me a PM if you would like some pointers on any particular film and how to counter what was said.

I have also never served in the military, but \"The Art of War\" is a great book which explains the necessity of deception in warfare.

\"Question authority; but certainly, question also those who would question.\" (Ghandi)

The only solution is critical thinking.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 months ago #28509 by
Oh, and... Julianna, thanks for the support. :)

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
14 years 3 months ago #28513 by RyuJin
i forget what i did to expose moore's lies as it's been a few years...i remember it involved several national geographic channel shows pertaining to 9/11....he still clings to the idea that bush \"stole\" the first election since bush's brother was governor in florids during....initially i thought that would be a stretch as it would be an obvious event if he did...however after a documentary i saw called \"hacking democracy\" i would have to say that it is possible that he stole that election...but i still require more evidence to fully agree that he did...till then i say he may have or he may have simply won by a slim margin due to some shady events/people....either way it's in the past and over with...all we can do is learn from the past and move on..

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)

More
14 years 3 months ago #28514 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Do please watch this :)
Bush in 2000 was certainly an accidental president. With those idiot ballots where the second name on the list was not also the second hole punch - well, read on.

In the 2000 presidential election, Buchanan finished fourth with 449,895 votes, 0.4% of the popular vote. (Hagelin garnered 0.1 percent as the Natural Law candidate.)

In Palm Beach County, Florida, Buchanan received 3,407 votes — which some saw as inconsistent with Palm Beach County's liberal leanings, its large Jewish population and his showing in the rest of the state. As a result of the county's now-infamous \"butterfly ballot,\" he is suspected to have gained thousands of inadvertent votes. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer stated, \"Palm Beach county is a Pat Buchanan stronghold and that's why Pat Buchanan received 3,407 votes there.\" However, Reform Party officials strongly disagreed, estimating the number of supporters in the county at between 400 and 500.

Appearing on The Today Show, Buchanan said:
“When I took one look at that ballot on Election Night. . . it's very easy for me to see how someone could have voted for me in the belief they voted for Al Gore.”

When you add all the people who were not allowed to vote because they were wrongly listed as convicted felons the case is even more compelling.

Can anyone be worse than W? Oh yes indeed. Rick Perry the governor of Texas is frightening to say the least.

This is my personal opinion and nothing else.

Founder of The Order

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
More
14 years 3 months ago #28517 by RyuJin
the world of politics is indeed shady and corrupt....my mom's great uncle was the very same governor dewey of new york that ran for president against truman...dewey had won the popular vote by a sizable margin, however he did not win the electoral vote...as can be verified in history books with the pictures of truman holding up the new york times( i think it's the times) with the front page plastered with \"dewey defeats truman\"...proof that what the people want isn't always what the people get...i had friends that worked for a polling station in philadelphia...one night as they were verifying voter registrations they came across a name they personally knew to be deceased for the better part of a year...after some research they had a long list of dead voters renewing registrations....they quit after informing the police and have never voted since, saying \"we refuse to do something dead people do\"...

Quotes:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 3 months ago #28532 by
The political realm is indeed full of lies and deception, as are several others. The most important thing we can do is present the unbiased truth to those in darkness - after discovering this truth ourselves, of course.

When people use big words or emotions to sway people to their way of thinking, they usually do so because they have their own agenda. When someone presents the unbiased truth, free of emotion (this includes not playing on others' emotions, as Palpatine did), it is then that people should heed what they say.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi