Ghosts, hauntings & poltergeists

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #25784 by Jon
Thank you Red Pill and Mooreac for sharing you views and experiences with us. I find your description Mooreac of these phenomena in light of the Force both interesting and making sense. This should give everyone here a better understanding of the Force, and as your personal conversation proves this can help Jedi here achieve a better working relationship with the Force.

I too have my conversations and allow promtings from the unknown to guide my steps. Apparently recorded hauntings date back as far as the times of the Roman Empire, and for much of that time mankind has been much preoccupied with the entities aspect, doings or the observers personal reactions. Then by means of sayences communication with the spirit world has been attempted (even though much of the time out of pure sensationalism). In the more modern times we now seem to have fortunately gone a step further and are trying to understand why. One common element still remains however throughout the centuries, and that is our fear. You hit the nail on the head Mooreac, Jediism is very much complimentary to that growing process in understanding the spirit world. Maybe through our communion with the Force we can help to dissipate that fear and come closer to that spirit world.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Jon.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #25807 by
having lived in haunted houses and apartments all my life, Ghost and hauntings and the paranormal in general is a passion of mine.

I belive a person at death can choose (sort of) top go into the neitherworld of the Force or stay behind. Often times people stay behind as death was violent and sudden- they don't realize or don't want to realize they are dead.
other times they have \"unfinished buisness\" of one kind or another. or simply they are afraid of \"hell\". now from what I belive the \"door\" to where they belong will open up when they are ready.
Now the science of it is amazing. Every belife if stronger with evidence. Will science ever prove it? no I doubt it. Not with the technology we have now. right now we are trying to get an objective look at a mostly subjective incident with little knowledge. If more mainstream sciences would put research into it we could. but due to the lack of financial gains it's unlikely.
That being said we do haver some pretty compelling evidence. Despite the number of skeptics out there.

I proudly own a laser thermomoter, a recorder with an omnidirectional mic for EVP, a trifield EMF reader, and a IR Camcorder, and a number of different digital camera's for ghost hunting.
I've gone on many ghost hunts- doing shift work security for as many years as I did I often got paid to watch a place- so watching for ghosts counts right?

To quote ghostbusters \"I have seen stuff that would turn you white\" (yeah i know i censored it).

• Jon
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
14 years 7 months ago #25811 by Jon
Hey Brother Steve, could you you tell us a bit more of your hunts?

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #25812 by
Sure. one of my favorites was the McCune Mansion. it's link is
http://www.mccunemansion.com/
The story how my company did security there was they had grounds keepers who would live on site but after 5 or 6 sets they couldn't keep them- they quit. they hired another company and after 2 month's they quit. We took it over and did hourly patrols there. the rovers would pull up in thier car, walk through the building and grounds, and move on to another site. at first they went okay but soon our rovers would not want to walk through. there were \"Ghosts\". we'd shut off all the lights and one hour three were on the next hour we'd come and 2 different lights were on. despite the motion alarms, somehow after turning off all the lights they came back on. then Ida oneof our good officers was walking through, she heard screaming \"help\" from the third floor in what we called the \"mirror room\" a room at the top that all the walls are surrounded by mirrors. she ran up- not thinking that she had five minutes prior turned off the motion sensors and there would be no way anyone could have gotten up there. She saw a blond lady with two guys wearng 30's- 40's era clothes holding both her arms- one each side. she looked at Ida said \"it will be over soon it's ok\" then instantly the two guys were holding her arms. she strugled free turned to run. noticed in the mirrors that no one was there. ran out of the building, and quit the middle of her shift. Myself and the company owner (called in for backup) had a motion sensor going off time after time- we'd walk through- to see no one in there, then reset the alarm, and it would go again. we called ADY and had them remote test the sensors, they were fine and it was a different zone each time. finally we called the cops. they witnessed the incident. they brought in the police dogs. the dogs whimpered and refused to go in the building. I cleareed with management to stay for three hours. I got nothing special on EVP, but some on my IR camcorder and one fantastic large orb, found and photographed with my EMF reader. hold on I'll post it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #25813 by
as you can see there is one large orb and one smaller orb. most of the orbs were taken outside. i'll go find more.
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #25814 by
this one in the top center you see a tiny orb, the one taken directly after that there is no orb. you can tell it's an orb as there is a different structure than a dust particle. plus it showed a spike on my EMF
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #25815 by
Emos grave:
emo's grave is a local urban legend, but you can never resist a good cemetary... google \"emos grave\" for the whole story, and the true story. the cliff notes are he was a satanist, circle his grave chanting \"emo\" (omen backwards without the N) and his evil red eyes will glow. true version: just a jewish brewery owner. no idea why his grave is the urban legend, but just a guy. now the graveyard is creepy. got EVP of \"Get out\" and behind \"Emo\" we got a nice orb. alos lots and lots of EMF activity and one place by emo's crave where it fried one of my camera's
Attachments:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #25817 by
http://www.hauntedhouses.com/states/ut/rio_grande_railroad.cfm

a while back there was a film that was shooting there, i had to stay the night and saw and spoke to the purple lady as i call her. didn't have any of my stuff. All my requests to do a hunt there have been ignored. however i've visited there often at night, and spoke through the doors to the purple lady, and on a number of different occasions she will turn on the outside speakers to the juke box, she will even change songs on occasion. they key with it I've found is speak to her period. hello madam if you could ever so kindly turn on the music, etc.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 7 months ago #25818 by
http://www.hauntedhouses.com/states/ut/rio_grande_railroad.cfm

a while back there was a film that was shooting there, i had to stay the night and saw and spoke to the purple lady as i call her. didn't have any of my stuff. All my requests to do a hunt there have been ignored. however i've visited there often at night, and spoke through the doors to the purple lady, and on a number of different occasions she will turn on the outside speakers to the juke box, she will even change songs on occasion. they key with it I've found is speak to her period. hello madam if you could ever so kindly turn on the music, etc.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi