Any artists here??

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 9 months ago #25363 by
Any artists here?? was created by
Im looking to see if there are any artists here that would be able to draw me a tattoo, and I believe this place would be the best to ask, as I know you all here would understand it and the reasoning for it.

After listening to campbells audio, I have realized that the biggest problem in my life, what is causing me the most strife and holding me back is my Dragon, keeping me from my treasure. Im wondering if anyone would be able to draw a Dragon tattoo to represent my realizing this and making the attempts to conquer it...Maybe a Dragon Giving up its treasue? Handing out the treasure in his claws, or maybe kind of, making way for me with his wing outstretched over there treasure as if to say \"Here, you've earned it. You figured out my riddles.\"

If its very high quality I wouldnt mind paying a small commission either. Size wise...Im thinking either it being big enough to cover most of my left bicep or the lower part of one of my legs. Someplace that I can cover up for work.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 9 months ago #25365 by
Replied by on topic Re:Any artists here??
are you seeking the actual tattoo to be done by the same person here or are you simply asking for a picture for a tattoo artist to work from?

Im wondering if youve tried asking on a tattoo forum - there has to be opne somewhere ;)

MTFBWY - A

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 9 months ago #25371 by
Just someone that can draw it up really, figured I'd ask here first since this is the temple I got my inspiration from.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 9 months ago #25374 by
I suspect there are those who could do this for you - but I personally know how much time and work would be involved in such a piece so I feel a little patience on your part would be necessary - im also aware that the vast majority of our members are very very busy in the real world with whatever theyve gotta do.

I suggest a look around the internet for such images - im sure you could find something suitable.

MTFBWY - A

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
14 years 8 months ago #25401 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Any artists here??
Sounds very much like the Dragon Anakin Skywalker experienced as described in the Dark Lord Trilogy. I also think you would be best served corresponding with a proffessional as far as tatoos are concerned, they are for life.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi