TOTJO - Proposals and issues for March 10th '09

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22601 by
Tuesday March 10th 2009 @ 19:00 GMT (time is flexible)

Preliminary Chair - Master Kana-Seiko Haruki

As usual - post questions, concerns ideas etc - if you dont tell us - how are we supposed to know.

One item that will be discussed is the TSO's meeting which (all beiing well) will be held sometime before this meeting.

MTFBWY - A

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #22602 by Angelus
As discussed in the Apprentice/Initiate meeting, I as well as the other Apprentices and Initiates propose the creation of a New Member handbook, which Master Jake, we agreed should be in charge of.

Jedi Knight
Former Masters: Mark Anjuu, Zanthan Storm, Br. John, Grom Fett

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22603 by
A hand book...we have one.Master Nash made one and was working on another one but has not shown up in a long time.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22605 by
slight confusion here of handbooks - the initiates one is in the works

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22620 by
i would like to see Master Nash's updated with the wealth of info and great posts (anything from Master Hans comes to mind) we have had since Master Nash wrote it. Also Master Scythe had one (although it was on TOTJF it was still good and well done) that could be combined in.
The clergy handbook could use an update too.

Also I think it would be nice to have them all (initiate, clergy, and Master Nash) printed up in real book form. We could prepay so no one person would have to cough up trhe money. I'm not sure if the Jedi store could print it but there are plenty of places that will. Heck even kinko's will print it.
I would of course offer any and all help (I'm a good artist- I'll do cover art or diagrams) the EC would like.

I'd buy them. Heck I'd buy 2 copies of all. that way when someone says \"what is the jediim thing anyway\" I could hand them a book and say \"borrow this and read up\". :)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22622 by
I have Master Scythes last version (and its hosted here somewhere) but I do know he quite recently published a newer version which is available for $10 or thereabouts

Someone best check with him on that score

Nast's version is still on here somewhere too and I believe the clergy book is still a work in progress - but there is an awful lot of work underway behind the scenes

If you want a job involving graphincs i can pass the buck to you here :D

The logo for totjo (at the top) is incorrect - I believe the number of points is now incorrect

so everyone would appreciate it if you'd fix that (no hurry tbh) saves me worrying about it - i had offered to do it - but with two frozen shoulders - my pc time is restricted and using mouse/KB isnt easy atm

I'll give you a big hug if you do it (a manly one of course :lol: )

MTFBWY - A

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 months ago #22695 by
Unashamed BUMP!

24hrs remain to post your thoughts for tomorrows meeting

MTFBWY - A

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 1 month ago #22771 by
I'll get to work on it right away- now that I'm done with training for my new job- i sit at night with almost nothing to do! so it will help while away the hours.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 1 month ago #22792 by

hows this? it now has 5 points for the code and 16 inner points for the 16 teachings, I can make the center a little smaller and rounder if you like. I think I may have the center too big...

an oil painting on canvas version comming soon (I think it will look cool but serve no real purpose).
Attachments:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 1 month ago #22793 by
seems fine to me - the best test is to shrink it down to about 100x100 pixels and if its still visible as a multipointed star then its fine ;)

I dont imagine it will be used at anything less than about 200 pixels though (unless someone uses it as an avatar)

Thanks for doing that Steve - much appreciated ;)

MTFTBWY - A

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi